Diadem Forums

[11.06.22] T-ara, thanks to the name "RolyPoly" received snacks for free

nathaniel

T-ara, thanks to the name "RolyPoly" received snacks for free

2011062301002024500165891.jpg

7-member girl group T-ara is thankful for free snacks from a company with the same name as their song.

T-ara will come back on July 1st with their new mini album, "John Travolta Wannabe" with a comeback track being released called "RolyPoly". They are currently in full-scale preparations for their comeback stage.

T-ara's company Core Contents Media expressed their thanks and told Star News on the 22th, "With T-ara's promotions with their new song 'RolyPoly' ahead, a snack product with the same name gave us their support by sending us their snacks free of charge."

Followed, "During earlier promotions of 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', a company sent T-ara toilet tissues which was a funny experience for T-ara. Like during 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', they had a good feeling after receiving the product."

T-ara's new song "RolyPoly" was written and composed by Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung. It's like disco songs popular in the 80s' but with a modern musical factor.

T-ara's agency said, "RolyPoly has an easy melody, arrangement and dance that will be addictive and can attract a wider range of audience, such as people in their 20s-50s. T-ara will have their comeback stage on the 29th through KBS2TV's 'Music Bank' with a retro spin."

Meanwhile, T-ara will be in Japan on July 5th to have a large showcase.

Source: Nate

Translated by: nathaniel/maknaes. @ Diadem

T/N: I don't think the comeback date is right if Music Bank is on a Friday and the 29th is a Wednesday. Unless it's pre-recorded.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ the toilet rolls for bo peep bo peep.. very interesting choice of things to give.. haha I'm very looking forward to July 1st because of what T-ara agency said.. T-ara fighting!! And agree with xxxiang on releasing the cf with the product haha

LOL.. alot of fun stuff... but the toilet paper i already watch in a youtube clip which they just first really their bo beep bo beep album and doing th promotion at some place.. there outfit is blue.. if i didn't recall wrong.. but the snack... <3 it's really fun to have these girls.. T-ARA FIGHTING !!