nathaniel

[11.06.22] T-ara, thanks to the name "RolyPoly" received snacks for free

HAHAHA i didn't hear of the toilet rolls before. That's so cute. The snack company should just hire them as CF models. Hopefully they'll receive more free food cause as we all know, most of them love food :D

hahaha this is so funny. just because they have the same name with a company, they got a free snack?

maybe t-ara need to start promoting an expensive things name as their next single so they can get a lot of free stuff. lol

this news is funny haha

maybe they made a mistake saying it was the 29th or maybe they meant the 29th of July, because of their japanese promotion possibly (and maybe for not competing at the same time with f(x), 2pm and 2ne1)

Haha, another funny coincidence after toilet tissues, snack for the girls. It must be so much better with a CF ^^ Anyway, will Music Bank be broadcasted live online? I can't watch it on TV >.< I can't wait anymore for their comeback stage.

It just makes sense, they were given free snacks, lol to toilet papers..but they had also kind of promoted the company bcoz of the name RolyPoly..

do i smell a CF of the snack by the girls? ahaha

thats pretty cool how the companies recognize them and send them free stuff!

they shoould keep naming their songs after products ;]

thanks for posting!