Diadem Forums

[11.06.24] T-ara's Soyeon, "Hello Retro, good-bye latest trends"

Typhoon

[11.06.24] T-ara's Soyeon, "Hello Retro, good-bye latest trends"

gallery_4021_1044_123697.png

gallery_4021_1044_295866.png

T-ara have started their promotions of "RolyPoly".

On 24th June, Soyeon tweeted "RolyPoly~" on her Twitter with two selfca she took.

On the 24th June afternoon, finally T-ara's "RolyPoly" teaser has been revealed. By accommodating when the teaser released, Soyeon tweeted some words and posted pictures.

Soyeon took pictures with her unique expressions. In the pictures Soyeon wore ordinary clothes just like a student, exposing the retro looks and showing different charms in "RolyPoly".

Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung composed "RolyPoly" where as they combined in the 1980's disco music elements to attract a wider range of audience, such as people in their 20s-50s.

Netizens commented, "Roly-Poly is very addictive", "Soyeon looks so different in the MV and her photos" , "The song is very catchy" , "Soyeon unnie or noona, we anticipate "RolyPoly" comeback stage!

Meanwhile, T-ara are still busy preparing for their comeback, and afterward debuting in Japan.

Source: T-araChina

Credit: bluebearwei / Typhoon @ tiaradiadem

haha for sure! This will be a DAEBAK :)<3 <3 espcially the Dance it's too catchy to resist lol I'm totally into this now *o*

though it won't be easy with 2PM nd 2NE1 comebacks but Hey! Our girls are awesome as well :) they will make it big this time !

Go Go T ARA

I'm going on RETRO style!~!!

The netizens is right!~!! Roly Poly is one Addictive Disco!~!!

Wahahah... I abuse the replay button for the teaser...

I think my mouse is starting to acting up XP.

And as always... SOyeon still look Beautiful and CUte!~!!