Diadem Forums

[11.06.27] T-ara's colored jacket images, "real retro girls"

nathaniel

[11.06.27] T-ara's colored jacket images, "real retro girls"

gallery_3602_1240_78213.jpg

T-ara has turned into "retro girl" for their new album's jacket photos.

T-ara's agency released T-ara's "RolyPoly" teaser on the 24th and received a hot reaction. The music video will be a 10-minute mini-drama and was expected to be revealed on the 29th at midnight, but now has been changed to be released at 5:00 PM with the audio following afterward at midnight.

The 10-minute music video for "RolyPoly" will be about a girls' curiosity of an adult live. It will be about children and their hearts wanting to enter an adult world back in the olden days. The music video was director by Cha Euntaek.

T-ara's young idol members Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin were joined by Jeon Youngrok and Im Yejin, who are former stars of the 70s and 80s. They are able to contribute a realistic feeling to the video.

Meanwhile, T-ara will have a comeback on July 1st and are busy preparing for their advance into Japan.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't wait for the release of their MV. Jiyeon's got so much SWAG in that almost minute-long teaser. She was really workin' it~

Make way for T-ara's very own pimp~! She's a total badass on the dancefloor! <3

(Lol, I wonder if her little stint as a controversial character in Miss Ripley somehow influenced the emergence of Jiyeon as T-ara's pimp in this teaser <3)

I can't really wait. Retro colors are soooo colorful.

tongue.gif

and so our girls.10 min-drama, from h.s. turned to their adult times.

it's really nostalgic esp. to Boram. heehee. she's forever a highschooler. LOL

smile.gif

anyway, let's all pray that it will be a blast. Im sure it will be. I love the concept~

and im quiet old to appreciate the retro. oh yeah~ thanks.

t-ara love

<3 rock the poly~

wow! I love tis concept smuch! How cute RamBo is wearing glasses *thats my fav image*

i so so wanna c the mv and Im going make my whole family love it since its 80s 90s kinda music XD

ROLYPOLY *.*

*so the mv ll b 10'. Will they short it to 4 or 5mins for showing? Answer me !*

tks