Diadem Forums

[11.06.28] T-ara's music video produced in two parts

nathaniel

T-ara's music video produced in two parts, part 1 delayed

201106281505231002_1.jpg

T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video will be released in two parts.

T-ara's music video was scheduled to be released all at once at 5:00 on the 28th of June but will come out one hour later at 6:00 KST.

In regards to this, Core Contents Media said, "Because we decided to make last minute modifications, it's unfortunate we had to delay it's release. Although we wanted to keep our promises,we can promise a better product to show fans with just the little bit of extra time we get to edit. We hope you understand."

T-ara's music video for "Roly-Poly" will be about a girls' curiosity of an adult live. It will be about children and their hearts wanting to enter an adult world back in the olden days. The music video was directed by Cha Euntaek. Jeon Youngrok and Im Yejin have joined the music video to help create a more realistic feeling.

"Roly-Poly" means that no matter what happens you have to keep on standing up. Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung worked on the song together.

The first part of the "Roly-Poly" music video will be out at 6:00 on the 28th through Melon along with the digital single release. The 2nd part of the music video will be revealed on July 4th at 10:00 AM. T-ara will comeback on July 1st and are currently in preparations for their Japanese advancement.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Damn them for making us wait! If anticipation is what they're going for they're doing a great job! The first part is probably going to keep us hanging haha. I hope this marketing ploy works out in their favor!

so i'm guessing each part is 5 minutes instead of 1 ten minute mv?

that kind of makes a lot more sense if so.

Or one that is more of a traditional music video, so just the song with cut parts of the longer one, and the 2nd part/one is the full 10 minute video.

I'm like SUPER excited till I almost couldn't concentrate for my examination today! I thought it would be out only on the 29th of June but when I saw T-ara's tweets saying it would be out on the 28th of June I WAS AND I AM SUPER EXCITED!!! Can't wait to see the MV!!! And especially the SONG also!!! Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly~ heart.pngT-ARA heart.png

oh..when i my heart beating so fast to watch the mv it have been delayed to one more hour..

curiosity after curiosity!! waaahh~~ after get to see the 1st part we have to wait for the 2nd part!! kyaaa~~ it's gonna be awesome :( :(

IF it's for the BEST, i'm willing to wait bcoz it makes me excited in every second..biggrin.gif

seriously...what's taking so long? :( we're dying here

edit// OMG CCM be trolling us so hard...the release time has been pushed back b/c of a computer failure or smth :(

won't be out until 11 AM KST July 29.............grr i stayed up for this too...FU CCM!

AHHHHHH !!! I'M GOING TO DIEEEE !! but at least the first part is out today :( and i also hope the wait is worth it but still WHY IS THE SECOND PART SOO FAR AWAYYY ,

ohhh btw, then does that mean their first part is out already, for since half an hour ago !?!?!

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT until everything is out but the first part should ease my waiting urges lol :(