Diadem Forums

[11.06.28] Where's T-ara's music video? "File error emergency"

nathaniel

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owhh..so many disappointed fans!! guys don't be like this..look at the bright side!! this maybe their obstacle..the problems happen!! maybe this song would a HIT!! this kind of thing always happen..don't worry!!! i'm sure CCM trying their BEST~~ waiting patiently guys!! PLEASE don't be too disappointed..i know how it feel..sad.gif

May Roly Poly MV tomorrow would give us a big SMILE..i'm praying n hoping for that!! GUYS let's pray together so that no more postponement and everything will release smoothly tomorrow..OK??!smile.gif

Doesn't this mean that RolyPoly will be a huge success? :{D I really hope so!

I don't care if they release the MV tomorrow or today as long as I get to see it >.<

i'm thinking as same as u..maybe this is the sign that this song will be a HIT!! i really hope soo

I stay up all night just to see their MV T_T I haven't sleep and now it's time to go to school u.u

But i'm sure the wait will be worth >_<! Don't be sad diadems and T-ara, we'll be smiling later *v*!!

Btw, I read on AKP that the girls will have to make a re-film again, is that true??? Cause if it is, that does really break my heart and makes me mad, they worked so hard on the filming >.<! Let's support them with all of our hearts Diadems!

this is so upsetting! we stayed up all night for nothing .-.

what bothers me more it's because CCM didn't even apologize or released the audio..

srsly, this year ccm is only disappointing me.. I really hope Roly Poly is a REALLY good song u.u