Sign in to follow this  
Typhoon

[11.06.28] T-ara's Soyeon revealed another picture of feminine self

[11.06.28] T-ara's Soyeon revealed another picture of her feminine self

gallery_4021_1044_26855.png

On the 28th of June at 10:30 AM, Soyeon tweeted through her own Twitter by saying, "Good Morning! Today 5:00PM T-ara's Roly-Poly MV will be officially revealed!" follow by a picture.

In the picture Soyeon wore a white T-shirt and a retro dress and made a V out of her hand. By tying up her hair and letting out a fresh and wide smile, leaving people with deep impressions.

Netizens commented: "Soyeon is becoming more and more feminine", "Very beautiful", "Your smile is really cute", " No matter what fashion you wear, everything fits you perfectly."

Meanwhile, T-ara will make a come back stage on 1st July.

Source: T-araChina

Credits: bluebearwei / Typhoon @ tiaradiadem

Guest Amal

Flawless girl is flawless lol it sad that Roly Poly MV release is delayed but we'll have it tomorrow yay ! :)

ahhh~~~ sooo pretty!! ^u^

i never seen this side of Soyeon..smile.gif

MV is delayed but today i'm already back on to waiting..couple of minutes left..hope it's gonna be great!!

soyeon definitely like to take selcas these days! soyeon look so kind there :) like a lovely princess xD

*actually she s lovely all the time xP*

GOSH, the mv s killing me Dx dun like waiting! ROLYPOLY !

I think the most recent one where you also posted a picture brings back the bpbp days. It's been a while but it's 7hours left now!

I agree! It makes me wanna cry. T-ara has become improves everytime I see them. I wish this will never end ^^

Aww her hair is the cutest :')

Just like in the MV :)

" No matter what fashion you wear, everything fits you perfectly."

Agree! Soyeon is just cool like that xD

I love it when she posts selcas on twitter XD Truth to be told... I think she sort of fails at being cute but... that's exactly what makes her cute, lol. I love her~

soyeon is getting prettier and prettier..esp now tat her hairstyle was boram's old hairstyle! (:

but i still love boram!! (: <3