Diadem Forums

[11.06.29] T-ara's agency verifying the "Roly-Poly" leak source

nathaniel

[11.06.29] T-ara's agency verifying the "Roly-Poly" leak source

20110629113150427.jpg

Girl group T-ara's new song was accidentally leaked.

T-ara's agency said on the 29th, "On the 29th at 7PM, 'Roly-Poly' was leaked. Because a dilemma that arose, we had to change the release of the album and music video to the 29th at 11:00. We can only ask that you buy T-ara's music legally."

Their agency also said, "We are currently verifying the the source of the leakage."

Some fans reacted by saying, "There's a myth that whenever music leaks, you always score a jackpot in sales."

T-ara's music video and album was postponed after a computer file reached an error. The music video and album now came out today at 11:00 AM and will have part 2 of the music video come out on July 4th at 10:00 AM.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fans reacted by saying, "There's a myth that whenever music leaks, you always score a jackpot in sales."

I believe this myth! HAHAHA! Whatever it takes fans should support T-ara as original as they can ^^ T-ara will succeed here :)

more waiting ???? :OO :)(( i was keepin a look at the clock for hours n hours n hours in Korean time while i live in US !!! it was frustratin n now ill hafta wait till july 4 ??? :(((((((( ahhhhh y r u being like this ??? stupid computer file !!!! WAE IREONI ?!?!?! :(((

I really love their "Roly Poly" title track :)

Hope they win some awards for this mini album.

Also, I heard there's it's going to be some tough competition because currently 2PM is promoting and Hyuna, Miss A, BEG, 2NE1 and After School sub units are suppose to release mini albums during July.

Anyways, can't wait to see them live :)

I love the two new songs but I just listened to two of the remixes and well...they werent very different.

Why Are You Being Like This only remixed the beginning and Eunjungs rap. Ma Boo only remixed the first 40 seconds. The rest of each song were exactly the same.