Diadem Forums

[11.06.29] T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video and song topping charts!

nathaniel

[11.06.29] T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video and song topping charts!

gallery_3602_1240_77766.jpg

T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video has reached #1 on Cyworld, GomTV, Bugs, Nate and Mnet real-time charts just after an hour of being released.

In addition, T-ara's song was in the top 10 on all the music charts, demonstrating the power of T-ara.

T-ara's new song "Roly-Poly" climbed to the top of the charts in just an hour. The music video came out on the 29th as well, and in each real-time music video chart was at the top. T-ara was even able to surpass 2NE1's "I'm The Best" music video for the top spot.

T-ara will release part two of the mini-drama music video on July 4th at 10:00 AM. They're currently preparing for their comeback and Japanese advancement.

Source: Artsnews // Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! We all knew it <3 right?

T-ara will prove everyone that They can BEAT 2ne1 & 2PM , nothing is impossible !

I'm so proud of our Queens <3:( They did such a great job with the song ! Everything is PERFECT ;_; I love them :(

Can't wait for tomorrow comeback stage ! Gosh I'm so happy right now I can't even *o*

This song is an aural love potion. Usually it takes me a few times to get used to a song before I like it but man, this song stuck itself in my head instantly and I'm almost as in love with it after three playbacks as my other T-ara favorites (with like a hundred playbacks each, maybe a thousand for Bo Peep XP).

Good job, my loves! CAN'T WAIT to see it live.

they really deserve it, that 12 minutes were the best 12 minutes of my life!!! T-ARA HWAITING!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif
Go T-ara! They are so awesome, seriously. I love everything about the video and I really love the song as well. Can't wait to see their performance for it.
Excelente, de por dios, no lo puedo creer, en una Hora??? se nota definitivamente que son las mejores, llegaron con mucho poder, espero que todo siga asi en mucho tiempo. Felicitaciones a T-ara Fighting.

I agree. T-ara really deserve this success, that MV was OUTSTANDING!!!!! and Tonight is their Comeback!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!! REMEMBER TO TREND TODAY!!!! lets put T-ARA in the worldwide trend list again!!!! T-ARA HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!

Of course just in 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!! This success exceeds anyone of the Girls Generation!!!! We just can wait another one from the performance of the music show!!!

LETS GO FOR THE TRIPLE CROWN AGAIN!!!!!!!