Diadem Forums

[11.07.04] T-ara's new music video delayed, "Please wait a little longer"

nathaniel

[11.07.04] T-ara's new music video delayed, "Please wait a little longer"

20110701_1309488030_12604700_1.jpg

T-ara's new music which was scheduled to release today has been delayed.

The second part of the "Roly-Poly" music video drama, originally scheduled for release today, will be released one week later on the 11th.

T-ara's agency, Core Contents Media, said, "The 'Roly-Poly' music video currently is receiving explosive interest and love, and to continue on keeping the format of the mini-drama, we want to make sure the video is more complete before we reveal it to the public. More editing work will be done on the video so we can release it to public on schedule."

T-ara's second music video will be released on the 11th through Melon.

Meanwhile, T-ara's 'Roly-Poly' song and music video are currently very popular.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy.

It's too soon to drop another MV when this original one is receiving so much interest.

And I think the second MV will be for the other new song on the John Travolta Wannabe mini-album, so i don't want anything that will take attention away from Roly Poly.

This is a very good decision,

T-ARA FIGHTING!

i can't wait, but i will because i trust that it will be so spectacular and i will probably die from too much t-ara greatness exposure XD I hope they win something for this song, their performances were amazing and this song is beyond amazing =) T-ara, fighting! :D