Diadem Forums

[11.07.06] T-ara's Japanese Showcase: Girl fans VS boy fans

Elly

[11.07.06] T-ara's Japanese Showcase: Girl fans VS boy fans

Showcase to be broadcast in 3D

N2011070609194817001.jpg

Girl group T-ara has now immersed themselves into Japan.

T-ara performed at the Tokyo AXHall on the 5th of July at 7:30PM where 1,500 fans were in attendance for T-ara's first Japanese stage performance.

That day, fans lined up for the showcase hours before it started. In Japan, there was a big difference in gender ratios in fans as compared to the one in Korea.

When you go to a Korean girl group concert, you'll see that there are a lot of male fans that end up lining up in front of reporters. However, in this showcase, T-ara's power was shown as there was more female fans than male fans.

One of the girl fans present were asked where they found T-ara and what T-ara's charm was and she said, "I found them through a YouTube video. They are able to deliver stylish, sexy, and cute performances and it's very cool. Compared to Japanese girl groups there's more professionalism."

A J-ROCK representative says, "Japanese girl groups focus on visuals while Koreans focus on giving perfect performances. Therefore, Japanese girl fans wish to follow this kind of trend." (?)

They continued by, "In the case of the male Japanese fans, rather than accessing their hearts to a perfect star, they prefer to access to girl groups who are not as complete."

The showcase finished late at night and T-ara had to return back to their hotel, but some of the girls ran chasing and screaming after them.

Japan's greatest satellite-broadcaster Scapa will broadcast T-ara's First Japanese Showcase in 3D and 2D on the 14th of August, whilst FUJI-TV "Next Channel" will display a close up view of the recording room at the showcase in the special program "T-ara to T-ara"on the 27th of August.

Meanwhile, T-ara released their new title track "Roly Poly" in Korea. They will release the Japanese version to "Bo Peep Bo Peep" in September of this year.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110706n07367

Translated by: Elly, Nathaniel and blumblum @ Diadem

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhhh YouTube rox!! I bet it was from my channel :lol: haha because it was recently viewed by not alot of Japanese less then 900.. though but it really help boosts the fans amount in Japan I am glad that they were able to enjoy T-ara sexyness and cuteness at the showcase.. nonetheless I wish T-ara a great debut in Japan! T-ara GAMBATEHNEH! Go.. sweet treasures... (VERY WEIRD FANCLUB NAME) but oh well.. lol..

Hahahaha............... :D:D:lol: a lot female fans???? Really??? It's little surprise 4 me,,but so happy heard that their showcase in Japan was success enough,,hope next project in Japan was success too,,like drama *maybe* and BPBP Japan Version on September,,,pray always Guys^___^ 4 T-ara,,,,FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I bet these Japanese female fans wants to be idols just like the girls. Keyword: professionalism. <3

Being idols in Jpop world is a big deal. This is just a guess to the fans ratio.

They continued by, "In the case of the male Japanese fans, rather than accessing their hearts to a perfect star, they prefer to access to girl groups who are not as complete."

^ is this saying that our girls are not... complete?! ohmy.gif

Go Go T-ara!~!!!

We have to advertise T-ara more and more through Youtube XD....

Assessing from the article, T-ara doing great in their showcase!~!!

T-ara must keep up their great work there ^^.

I like this quote

"Compared to Japanese girl groups there's more professionalism."

wahahah.... T-ara JJANG!~!!

T-ara sure is our Sweet Treasures XD

YERRHHHH MANNGGG !! YOUTUBE FTWWW !! and hell yerh with the awesome power of T-ara, ehheheheh, they're sooo successful in Japan, i'm sooo proud to be their fans, and WHAT LUCKY JAPANESE FANSS, i'm sooo happy they are supporting T-ara this hardcore,

i meam who wouldn't

T-ara FFTTWWW !! <3

Yeahhhh YouTube rox!! I bet it was from my channel :P haha because it was recently viewed by not alot of Japanese less then 900.. though but it really help boosts the fans amount in Japan I am glad that they were able to enjoy T-ara sexyness and cuteness at the showcase.. nonetheless I wish T-ara a great debut in Japan! T-ara GAMBATEHNEH! Go.. sweet treasures... (VERY WEIRD FANCLUB NAME) but oh well.. lol..

Well....."Gambetehneh" means DO YOUR BEST. So the t-ara fanblub name is "DO YOUR BEST, T-ara!"

Not that weird anymore isit? :)

Well....."Gambetehneh" means DO YOUR BEST. So the t-ara fanblub name is "DO YOUR BEST, T-ara!"

Not that weird anymore isit? <3

Lol. Sweet Treasures is their fan club name in japan... you didnt read about it? haha