Diadem Forums
Elly

[11.07.06] T-ara's Japanese Showcase: Girl fans VS boy fans

i wonder.. when they'll go to my country.. Japan so lucky :huh:

for grupgirl it easier get Fanboy rather than fangirl.. but T-ara is great! they have more Fangirl in there. i think after debut the fanboy will increase instantly and goes to this site :D

T-ara , Genki des !!

the 14th eh!?!? haha alright! time to wait for some 1080 HD VIDS! hahah thanks for the great article, gave me some hints and what to be prepared for.

hopefully they do great in Japan.

QUOTE "One of the girl fans present were asked where they found T-ara and what T-ara's charm was and she said, "I found them through a YouTube video. They are able to deliver stylish, sexy, and cute performances and it's very cool. Compared to Japanese girl groups there's more professionalism."

that's where i found them too..(:

t-ara :)

DAEBAKK!..i think this is a great BATTLE!!!!..Girl fans VS. Boy fans!lol i think the T-ara has more girl fans comparing to boy because in here in Diadem my friends here mostly are girls than the boys!loltongue.gif

Japanese ans of Kpop are mainly composed of women so it doesn't surprise me at all

Even 4minute, KARA & SNSD have more girl fans than boy fans in Japan...so T-ara is not an exception

T-ara's really gaining lots of attention and making the fans go crazy!

They're really doing well with their Japanese debut, it seems. Awesome! Hwaiting hwaiting! (:

This seems to be the case in my country as well, the other day T-ara came to Singapore, during their performance, those girl fans rush forward disregarding the securities personnels there to control the crowd.

Youtube is one the most useful tool being used to promote artist in music industry now. please don't underestimate the power of netizen fan ccm...