Diadem Forums

[POLL] Your Most Favourite Song of T-ara?

kenzo

346 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite T-ara's song?

• Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • Why Are You Being Like This
    • Good Person
    • I'm Really Hurt
    • Lies
    • Time To Love
    • I Go Crazy Because of You
    • Like The Beginning
    • I'm Okay
    • Apple Is A
    • Roly Poly
    • I'm So Bad
    • Falling U
    • Cry Cry
    • Goodbye, Ok
    • Lovey Dovey
    • Day by Day
    • Sexy Love
    • Number 9
    • Do You Know Me?

There are poll of that song vs this song but I dont think this thread has been made yet?If there is such thread, feel free to delete this.

I have listed all of the songs that I think the Diadems might like, tell me if I miss any song. Personally I like I'm Really Hurt best, but for some reason Why Are You Being Like This really stucked in my head more. Maybe it's just because I listen to it more or that the lyrics are easier to said (korean words are very hard to say for a person who's using english alphabet lol). Or maybe I like WAYBLT better. I dont know, I'm confuse lol. So I can't decide between those two.

What about you?

edit : I added I Don't Know to the list since this song is quite good (I only started listening to it recently), and just in case someone choose that because they don't know which song to choose, I stated that it's a title for a song lol

EDIT : I removed Yayaya because no one voted for it. All new songs are added to the list!

I personally really like "Wanna Play" which is not in the list.

I find the random english words inserted into the rap parts really cute and interesting~ haha

If I were to pick a more recent song I'd say YAYAYA ~ Most people would hate that song the most but I really really like it~ The whole song and concept is just FUN!

why did you have to exclude all my favourite songs from the poll? T.T

I personally really like "Wanna Play" which is not in the list.

I find the random english words inserted into the rap parts really cute and interesting~ haha

If I were to pick a more recent song I'd say YAYAYA ~ Most people would hate that song the most but I really really like it~ The whole song and concept is just FUN!

why did you have to exclude all my favourite songs from the poll? T.T

LOL. Coz I dont think that both songs might be possible to become the most favourite song. From what I read in the forum, most forumers dont like YaYaYa. Anyway, I'll add it to the list :]

i love all songs of T-Ara.

i love bopeep bopeep, i go crazy because of you, apple is a, good person, roly poly, why are you being like this, and yayaya.

so do you believe that i love many songs of T-ara? hahah.

okay, the most favourite is BoPeep BoPeep. this song is make me know about T-Ara. :)

okay, the most favourite is BoPeep BoPeep. this song is make me know about T-Ara. :)

Same here. Okay,not exactly make me know about T-ara as I have known T-ara from Jiyeon before but at the time I couldnt care less about their songs coz I kinda hated kpop (though love the OSTs in dramas). There are so many shows that played Bo Peep Bo Peep song and celebrities dancing the dance including in SBS Heroes episode 2 that made me dead curious about that song. I download it and have to admit not really liking it at first but after listening it for a few times I got addicted.