Diadem Forums

[POLL] Your Most Favourite Song of T-ara?

kenzo

346 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite T-ara's song?

• Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • Why Are You Being Like This
    • Good Person
    • I'm Really Hurt
    • Lies
    • Time To Love
    • I Go Crazy Because of You
    • Like The Beginning
    • I'm Okay
    • Apple Is A
    • Roly Poly
    • I'm So Bad
    • Falling U
    • Cry Cry
    • Goodbye, Ok
    • Lovey Dovey
    • Day by Day
    • Sexy Love
    • Number 9
    • Do You Know Me?

Well, nothing wrong to like it yourself personally but the song did terrible in the music charts and a lot of netizens (whether if its Korean or international, don't know - but probably both) and even music critics found it downright awful.

The whole concept for Yayaya was awful, really offputting, not to mention cultural insensitive. It was all ridiculous and tasteless.

The whole concept for Yayaya was awful, really offputting, not to mention cultural insensitive. It was all ridiculous and tasteless.

To be honest, I liked Yayaya. As for the cultural insensitive part, I'm going to assume the MV was in the theme of Native Americans. As a Native American I personally thought there wasn't a whole lot wrong with it.

As for the poll, my favourite song is T-aratic Magic Music. Since it isn't on the poll I voted for Roly Poly. T-aratic Magic Music at first wasn't very appealing to me, but after hearing it a few more times I quickly fell in love with Soyeon's voice. And for Roly Poly, I think this song will forever have a place in my heart as the song that got me into T-ara. Though Mirage is looking out to be a really good song in my opinion. That is if the song at the end of the Day by Day MV is in fact a teaser for Mirage.

definitely Good Person, their 1st song is also my fav t-ara ballad/song ever, and then Lies, TTL, Bo Peep and Like the first time, i mean, i love all of t-ara earlier songs, 2009-2010, i love their newer songs too, but those earlier songs are the best for me, =)

Actually You You You but it's not in the list so I chose TTL :( That song captured my heart instantly and it's a song I still listen to very often. It has all sorts of charms.

Actually most of the songs listed are high in my list so generally hard to choose but that's pretty awesome. T-ara <3

I like all of the songs ... the new songs should be added to the list ... Don't Leave is my favorite ... but after that it's TTL .... Soyeon had this one live of TTL and she nailed it ... She sang it better than the recorded version ... hahaha ... can't find the vid anymore tho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...