Diadem Forums

[11.07.06] T-ara's

Typhoon

[11.07.06] T-ara's "Neat Diet" managing the body, eat more and exercise more

5669999620110706215925061.jpg

T-ara revealed their diet to the public.

On the 6th of July, SBS broadcast's of "One Night TV Variety" introduced T-ara's neat diet and has attracted a lot of attention.

T-ara's secret to diet is to eat happily, and burning a large amount of calories daily. They don't need any special exercise or diet adjustments, just burn a large amount of calories. In short, eat more and exercise more.

If the members are using phone they would walk up and down the stairs or fold the clothes by standing, which can also burn calories

In addition, T-ara's Hyomin showed the hustle dance by doing the hand pointing out and the little arm twist movement.

T-ara's Boram revealed that before debuting she lost 20kg by doing jump ropes and hula hoop.

Boram explained, "Everyday, I put more effort to skip around 3,000 times or so, to do like you are dying soon." For the hula hoops Boram said, "To me, body exercise is much easier to slim down then just exercising a single part of the body. I would be on the hula hoops for 2 hours."

Skipping not only can burn calories and fats, it also helps to build up the bones.

Source: T-araChina

Credits: Typhoon @ Diadem

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like it's a hard challenge to be a star

you must be careful of what are you eating, or you must take care of your body

it's just the same things that other stars do

well, it's just the same things we all do

I can see that Boram looks skinnier than the last time I saw her on Wae Ireoni and YaYaYa

WOW!~!! Boram is really really one tough girl!~!!

Skipping 3000 Times and Hoola Hoop for 2 straight hours?

Becoming an idol is not an easy task...

But I Agree with eat more exercise more... It balance your intake and outtake wahaha...

I'm going to do some skipping now... Maybe just around 100 times... Doesn't have the stamina to skip 3000 times yet hahahha...

Rambo did exercise very well laugh.gif She did skipping 3000 times, it too much.

I even can't do at least 100 times

Eat more exercise more

^ It's good. I don't like the girls eat too least. They need energy to work so plz eat more, hehe ^^~

Thank 4 translating ~