Diadem Forums

[11.07.07] T-ara chosen as the new models for Tony Moly cosmetics brand

nathaniel

[11.07.07] T-ara chosen as the new models for Tony Moly cosmetics brand

a8a37421aed25525d7d0363adca13d65.jpg

After releasing their new song, "Roly-Poly" and dominating the music charts, T-ara have been selected as the exclusive models for the cosmetics brand Tony Moly.

Tony Moly is a global cosmetic brand that is highly recognized by teens and also women in their 30s and 40s, and today it was announced T-ara were chosen at the new advertisement models.

A product representative said, "T-ara has a sophisticated, but urban image. Along with their unique personalities, they were chosen to be fit for Tony Moly's brand concept models. T-ara is not not only able appeal to South Korea's model image for Tony Moly, but they will also be expected to be modeling for the brand in China, Japan and other Asian countries."

T-ara came back with the track "Roly-Poly" and have gained hot attention for their retro style. T-ara will begin shooting for Tony Moly in August and their campaign with Tony Moly with begin starting in September.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Moly and Roly Poly. Good

:D oh LILY~

another cosmetic promotions, they can pulled anything that's why many companies want them.

our girls really rockin' and really gain soo much attention and become busier a lot now. Im happy

that I can see them everywhere,can't wait for their upcoming projects sooner. T-ara hwaiting~

<3B)

What I can say about our Girls,,they R too AWESOME,,,everyday,,,day to day,,They become a special one of Kpop now and next,,,I really proud to be their Fans and I hope They always be healty even they R so busy,,,,take care ya T-ara,,,,,,FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! :huh::D