Diadem Forums

[11.07.07] T-ara chosen as the new models for Tony Moly cosmetics brand

nathaniel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope these girls will come back to Singapore again after being the new models for Tony Moly, just like Song Joong Ki and the other models! ^_^

Can't wait for them to gain more recognition and boost their population! The world is theirs to conquer LOL!

haha Tony Moly, what a coincidence lol. it's great already having to sponsor a cosmetic brand. they're already doing good haha, so why don't they stay in Korea?!? just kidding just kidding haha. Good luck to the girls, i'm giving them my full support.

even anime Captain become fan of T-ARA... LOL... and that is what we all waiting and been supporting for.. the World Campaign already begin from the Roly Poly.. keep it up Girls.. but still need to remember yours health... T-ARA FIGHTING !!<3

Great !! It's a great news !! hehehehe

maybe the Tony Moly cosmetic brand love to see T-ara concept style, anyway it's pretty matching, Tony Moly with Roly Poly

hehehehehehehehe just kidding

I love to hear the news, cuz T-ara getting more famous after all

-Do you have any plans to promote overseas besides Japan?

"We've been to Thailand and Singapore before, there was a good response so if the opportunity arises we want to try going there as well. Whichever country we go to, as long as there's one fan, we're thankful."

That is why t-ara rocks...really love them lots..:)