Diadem Forums

[CAPS] Roly Poly Ver.2 MV.

Jannica

Do not hotlink. Take out with full credits.

Caps of Roly Poly Ver.2 MV.

37351631.jpg

43115320.jpg

57631891.jpg

80783194.jpg

111jwo.jpg

Link here. [196 PHOTOS]

Link here to previous caps Ver 1 of Roly Poly + Steps to how to download/use mediafire.

ALL PHOTOS are made by ME, JANNICA! Do credit me if you're taking them out to pass around/post anywhere. Because th photos are FREE of watermarks. My orginial size of the photos are 1680x1050.

*Note: Th link above is to the ORIGINAL SIZE photos. So you can just download the whole album or individual photo. 8)*

Hwayoung has lots of funny caps, lol~! I had a hard time focusing on Eunjung in the foreground because I was so busy laughing at Hwayoung in the background. :D

Meanwhile, Jiyeon was an awesome rebel throughout the vid. Chewing gum, checking herself in the mirror, making bitchface expressions towards the camera... She was basically doing everything except dancing and singing properly like the rest of her members. LMAO! How awesome could this girl get? :D

Maknaes FTW! <3

Thanks for sharing the Pictures XD. But It will be better if you put the pictures in one single ZIP file....

It's tiring clicking 196 times just to download a picture XP...

Lately I've been noticing Hwayoung a lot... She is getting better!~!!!

And I don't like Qri's hair braided that way... I hate her stylist!~!!

Daebak! I really like it when Hwayoung dances at the corner of the wall and her back towards the cam :D

More, Jiyeon has a very cute scence when she crazily dances with two big CDs in her hands. Her face at that time..is so funny but adorable. Love it ;)<3 <3

Just can't help replay it again and again though it's not interesting as part 1

Zipped file please... :lol:

Thanks for sharing the Pictures XD. But It will be better if you put the pictures in one single ZIP file....

It's tiring clicking 196 times just to download a picture XP...

Lately I've been noticing Hwayoung a lot... She is getting better!~!!!

And I don't like Qri's hair braided that way... I hate her stylist!~!!

Hey, if you have seen my link to the previous post, you can easily download them as a whole instead of one by one.

It's alright, I paste th photo instruction here to let you know how to download all.

Change the items/page; then click th box to select all [th tick there], then at the side click download selected to download all th photos that you selected. 8)

capturenhb.jpg

Hey, if you have seen my link to the previous post, you can easily download them as a whole instead of one by one.

It's alright, I paste th photo instruction here to let you know how to download all.

Change the items/page; then click th box to select all [th tick there], then at the side click download selected to download all th photos that you selected. 8)

Sorry. The cheapskate in me doesn't want to pay to upgrade my mediafire account (I do donate to the forum though!).

Please help us, the poor cheapskates out there, by uploading a zipped file. Same for version 1 of the MV. :(

Many thanks in advance!