Diadem Forums

[11.07.15] Hyomin cast in histoical MBC TV drama "Gyebaek"

nathaniel

[11.07.15] Hyomin cast in histoical MBC TV drama "Gyebaek"

20110714_1310610950_67082700_1.jpg

T-ara member Hyomin has been cast in the new MBC TV drama "Gyebaek".

An official from Core Contents Media reported today over TV, "Hyomin has decided to be appear in the drama 'Gyebaek'. Previously, there were rumors of her being the leading female, but these rumors are not true."

Following, "She will be cast as a woman who is alone, but who also has a crush on her friend's husband Gyebaek (Lee Seojin)."

Hyomin previously appeared in the drama "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and recently in in the film, "Gisaeng Spirit". This is the first historical drama she will be in.

"Queen Seondeok" director Kim Geunhong is also the director for "Gyebaek". It will begin it's first broadcast on the 25th following "Miss Ripley".

Meanwhile, T-ara is currently promoting a retro dance song "Roly-Poly".

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

awesome.. Hyomin become the next who enter the Acting circle... and it seems like from the first who still remain at T-ARA [EunJung, JiYeon, Hyomin] all already enter the Acting circle.. but there is still have a good chance and opportunity for the other Girls... but old or new.. now they are a WARM group who teach each others.. learn from each others.. giving support to each others.. many thanks that i know the K-POP Girl Group...:);)

T-ARA FIGHTING !!

Lee Seo Jin will work again with a T-ara member , hehe!

Way to go Hyomin Unnie ! Her acting skills are sure improving :)

Can't wait to watch Gisaeng Spirit as well as this one , too bad she is not the lead but maybe next time <3

and Jiyeon better be cast on a drama soon , I'm so missing her acting :x