nathaniel

[11.07.15] T-ara chosen as models for Tedin Waterpark again!

[11.07.15] T-ara chosen as models for Tedin Waterpark again!

7787b65214492fe40e68811673eb27a5.jpg

Korea's Tedin Waterpark has changed recently into a character themed resort but like last year, girl group T-ara will be the models.

A Tedin Waterpark marketing representative said, "T-ara have an image nationally as sexy, but also pretty and cute. This fits well with the concept of Tedin Waterpark's 'character image' and that's why we selected them as models."

On the other hand, Tedin Waterpark was featured on MBC's "We Got Married" when the Eunjung/Jangwoo couple drove 40 minutes to the resort.

Tedin Waterpark is great for tourists. There are lush forests, swimming activities, hot springs, and water-slides.

There's also Peter Pan, Snow White, Hansel and Gretel, and other fairy tale characters in the bedrooms delivering an exotic and fun concept to each room.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

wow! That image looks sexy n.n keke

this remind me of them when they debut, what was that shot at the water park?... Anyway, i forgot. But sure t-ara will help gain a lot popularity!

T-ara go go go! XD

This is cool. :)

It means the girls will be having fun in the water park while filming for the CF.

Work will be like a mini summer vacation for them. ^-^ T-ara deserve it after winning #1 on Mnet~

The rooms are really cute as seen from WGM! If I were to go Korea again, I'd definitely not miss out on this. Futhermore T-ara are the models hahaha. Can't wait to see their CF :)

LOVE KOREAN WATERPARKS, i mean all the commericals and things for them look soo cool like the Caribbean one with Girls Generation and 2pm,

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE T-ARA'S ONE !! bet its goign to be the best one yet :)

now theres another Korean attraction must-see for my list ehehhe :o

Congrats to T-ARA wishing you all the best from the upcoming CF.. remember to take this time to RELAX after so many schedule for the new EVENT.. !! :)

T-ARA FIGHTING !!

Guest Amal

They're becoming the CF Queens lol

well that's a great choice :) T-ara are JJang ! Queens of acting , modeling and singing <3

...I see mid-drifts <3.. esp Eunjung's!! Scandalous :( The conservative queen is showing skin once again hehe

Can't wait to see the pictures! Thanks for translating!

congrats to the girls and they look amazing in that picture! the themed rooms looked sooo cute in the wgm episode. T-ara fighting!!!