nathaniel

[11.07.15] T-ara chosen as models for Tedin Waterpark again!

YAY HAHAHA t-ara looking sexy again nice!! sweet,sexy and cute all bundled up together make ...T-ARA BEAUTIFUL QUEENS X'D

now jiyeon will take this CF with LONG hair and ...hope she'll dare to take that U shaped ride again with EUNJUNG unni or HYOMINIE! XD

woot first Tony Moly good news now Tedin ! :) getting all hyper now.

Ah! That's the resort I saw on TV where my parents want to go because of fairy tail themed rooms kkk T-ara is so daebak! Let them be the forever models Tedin! :3

can't wait for the CF...that i oveabout our t-ara..always active in this entertainment industry..

i love that they work hard and they really the top model i think bcoz they so famous among any CF...

the reason is just one,,they are too pretty..

Cool!!! They're absolutely right to choose T-ara as their models. I mean, there're many K-pop girls group who are not lack of sexiness with hot bodies but T-ara is the first I like 'cuz they're sexy but still so pretty and cute, not so much sexy that it can make me feel a bit filthy as the others. <3

Hope the girls will have a good time to rest during filming this CF. They have so many schedules since Roly Poly.

T-ara fighting!

zomfg zomfg zomfg zomfg!!!!

WOOOOOO i get to see Jiyeon, Qri and Soyeon in a CF wearing those?

but loving the banner there though,

seriously....

such good looking girls and agreed with the marketing representative!!! you've chosen well ;D