Diadem Forums

[11.07.19] "Retro" T-ara to release a remake of Nami's "Round and Round"

nathaniel

If this is called their new song, I rather have them making their own song than remaking someone else's song

Seriously what's the problem of them remaking a song ???? They have all the right to do so !

And it sounds fun & fresh , be more positive girl lol

T-ara have plenty of THEIR songs

more retro T-ara? angry.gif I hate retro things, I loved Roly Poly because it's a good song anyways, BUT THIS ONE?, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?, WHY DIDN'T THEY KEEP THE BREAKING HEART CONCEPT!!???, this song is really bad, I'll wait until they go to Japan dry.gif

Seriously what's the problem of them remaking a song ???? They have all the right to do so !

And it sounds fun & fresh , be more positive girl lol

T-ara have plenty of THEIR songs

There's no problem. And of coz they have the rights. It's just that I like it more if the song is originally from T-ara and not a remake. Is that so wrong?Now if it's for just a special concert or something like that, I would love it. The title is okay, 'release a remake'. But it says it's for their new song. Nevertheless, I will look forward to it as it means I get to see more of Jiyeon :) Hoping that she will get more lines in this song...She hardly get any lines in Roly Poly :wacko: