Diadem Forums

[11.07.19] T-ara's Hyomin rushed to the hospital during "Gyebaek" shooting

nathaniel

[11.07.19] T-ara's Hyomin rushed to the hospital during "Gyebaek" shooting

201107191446361001_1.jpg

On July 19th at 8:00 while filming for the MBC drama "Gyebaek", Hyomin had fainted and had to be transported to a Seoul university's emergency hospital department.

An official said, "Hyomin just finished filming her movie 'Gisaeng Spirit' and has been constant in promoting 'Roly-Poly'. On top of that, she has been busy shooting for a drama making her really tired."

The official continued, "We're currently in progress of looking at Hyomin's schedule for the rest of the day and seeing how she will be, but because of the situation she was unable to attend an interview for her movie."

"Gyebaek" begins on July 25th after "Miss Ripley" finishes airing. In the drama that takes place during the Baekje time period, Hyomin plays the role of Eungo and has began shooting recently.

Lee Seojin, Cho Jaehyun, Oh Yonsoo, Im Hyeonsik, Jeon Nomin, Yoon Dahun, Kim Yooseok, Jin Taehyeon, Park Yoohwan and others were cast in the drama.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well.. Don't stress yourselves too much princesses :rolleyes: must rest moreeee!! I think they are too over exhausted through these promotions filming attending events.. Ccm please let them have more rest please...

omg =.=. The girls really need rest now. Don't work too much.

I don't want to see them like that TT.TT

Hyomin ah, fighting ! Hope u'll be ok.

BTW, according to Diadem's twitter, Jiyeon didn't actually faint at Music Core

but instead fell down and injured her leg, hix TT.TT

Geez... I hope this doesn't become a trend for these poor girls. :( I understand how the company wants to promote them as much as possible, but these girls are humans as well. Human can only tolerate so much stress and exhaustion. I hope they all get proper rest.