nathaniel

[11.07.19] T-ara's Hyomin rushed to the hospital during "Gyebaek" shooting

it feels like im in urge to hit their manager right at the top of hi head...

(tough it isnt [more or less] his fault... AAAAAAAHHHH)

just wanna let it out... things in my chest are like going to explode....

DOOOOOOOM!!!

Guest Amal

This makes me really really worried !

First Jiyeon , now Hyomin ! I think seriously that their schedule is too packed for them >.<

CCM don't go easy on our girls :x I hope that she will postphone her drama or something !

they work so hard, and yet i still think T-ara is underrated. filiming after filiming, promotions after promotions.

man i wish they would rake some of the popular ones and yet rest well. smile.gif

my poor hyomin..she have no rest at all ever since their Roly Poly promotion..hope she get well soon.

she just need a little rest for her to continue with her schedule..

It pains me to see the girls getting sick like this... Health over anything else... although its tough, they should still work with enough rest. They should really do something about their packed schedule... At least give them enough time to rest.

Gives me tears when i see news like this. T.T

Rest well Hyomin! :P

I kind of saw this coming.. her schedule was really too much... and she is getting more and more skinnier... They need to open more space for her to relax a little.

Oh no! This isn't doing them any good, fainting and such. they need to take better care of themselves, and their management needs to keep on top of their girls!

Hyomin my dear please get better! Hopefully there is a nice long vacation for them in the future.

I think these companies only see dollar signs and neglect to remember that their artists aren't super human. If I were Hyomin I'd milk this and get as much rest as I could. I'm glad she's getting so much attention and recognition for her abilities nonetheless.

I hope she's okay! ;~~~~~~~~; She needs a good long rest to properly recover! I doubt she'll get a long rest like she deserves.

These poor girls are working themselves into a frenzy. I hope they all can rest soon!

Wow... CCM really needs to let T-ara have some rest! >.<

T-ara's health should come first before anything... if they see it's jam packed, they should fine time to let the members relax!

Not wait until the moment they faint >=[

The girls really need sometime to rest and

relax.They are working too much.

I hope everything will be fine soon.

Hyomin we love you,please take

good care of yourself.

T-ara Hwaiting <3