Diadem Forums
Elly

[11.07.20] T-ara's Hyomin's professionalism shines on "Show Show Show"

[11.07.20] T-ara's Hyomin's professionalism shines on 'Show Show Show'

gallery_5371_1334_302937.jpg

Hyomin from the girl group T-ara recently recording for tvN music variety show "Show Show Show" and showed her professionalism.

On the 19th, Hyomin's schedule had to be moved because she was rushed to the hospital for collapsing. Hyomin was in a bad condition but had a schedule to attend to at 8PM for Show Show Show. Despite her poor condition, Hyomin still went for the recording after she was able to get some rest.

"Although her body condition is not very good and we have told her to just rest, Hyomin stubbornly said 'I'm alright,'" said a representative from Hyomin's company, Core Contents Media, "However, right after going onstage and recording, we went back to the dorm so she can regain her health and get some rest."

Meanwhile, Hyomin is promoting T-ara's new track 'Roly Poly', her new movie "Gisaeng Spirit", as well as filming for her upcoming drama "Gyebaek" as part of her schedule.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

Omo..please rest more. Even T-ara not complete without her, still..other girls can handle it.

Just..things can get even more worse if she keep pushing herself to do it.

Please be healthy....Love you , Hyomin <3

are you oke hyomin..???

you are so professional..hyomin shows her best to her work, i hope you're not getting sick again..

t-ara fighting !!

So much respect for Hyomin! Just like how Jiyeon got back up and continued MC-ing after she fell and injured her leg. These girls definitely are our role models! <3

Hyomin Hwaiting!

Take a short break first and rest up. Theres still more to come in the future. Better to take this chance and rest up for the upcoming schedules!

Us fans will be there to support ya!

She needs a break!She needs a break! These girls work like crazy but I guess that won't happen anytime soon since they are gonna come out with a new song and she has her new drama and will debut in japan in sept

Hyomin really shows her professionalism by doing so and I respect her decision.

But deep down, I really wish the company forced her not to go , cause anything could happened in her condition.

Wish Hyomin a speedy recovery.

she is really professional and dedicated. i hope she gets a lot of rest and is on the way to a speedy recovery! hyomin fighting!!

wow, so much dedication from the leader! most people would have been glad to take a break from everything but not hyomin! i hope she takes good care of herself tho, i dont want her to go back to the hospital :'(

the good part is that Hyomin is showing again her professionalism (A REAL LEADER!!!!!), but i dont like this because, she should rest, health is first. HYOMIN HWAITING!!!!!!!!!! :);)<3 <3 <3 <3