Diadem Forums

[11.07.22] T-ara to reveal a part 3 to the "Roly-Poly" music video

nathaniel

[11.07.22] T-ara to reveal a part 3 to the "Roly-Poly" music video

201107221011181002_1.jpg

T-ara will revealed a third part to their "Roly-Poly" music video.

On July 25th, T-ara will reveal a part three to the "Roly-Poly" music video which has shots of fans on YouTube from over 70 countries and unseen footage from part one and two.

"Roly-Poly" has became a retro craze and have driven a variety of hot reactions regardless of age and thus has become popular amongst all ages. Earlier, T-ara revealed a part one and two to their "Roly-Poly" music video and they are still ranked in the top on various music sites.

The "Roly-Poly" part three music video will be released on July 25th through Melon.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow CCM is really trying to take this as far as they can go

not that i'm complaining

at least they are featuring fans and showing other scenes instead of the same music video ^^

I just hope they aren't over working again

T-ara FIGHTING~

Seems like CCM is trying very hard to make Roly Poly a big hit @_@ Part 2 was kinda disappointing so I hope part 3 will continue with the drama scenes.

But I'd rather see them make a MV for I Really Really Like You and promote it instead of doing so much for Roly Poly because it doesn't show their vocals. I've seen so many harsh comments on YT about it. At least their voices in I really really like you are not as autotuned as Roly Poly i think. Oh well, I hope Roly Poly will continue to stay on top of the charts nonetheless! <3

Wow! This announcement came out of nowhere! Looks like CCM is really trying to make Roly-Poly work. I don't blame him, though, since this is probably the only T-ara Korean comeback we'll get for the whole year. They're going to be busy with their Japanese promotions. >.<

Anyway, I don't really want to get my hopes up for this. It may just be another version of the 2nd MV with more fanvids included. "I'm really Hurt" basically had 3 similar MVs, right? I mean, it would really be great if they continued the storyline from 1st MV, or heck, include T-ara's dance practices and mix it with the fanvids instead, but... yeah, I'll just wait for it to come out. Lol!

my first reaction after finding out there is going to be a part 3 was "WOW, this is cool"

I will be expecting more scenes of other members that are not so much shown during the first two parts (especially Soyeon <3 )

where's "I really really like you" MV?

Guest baramsori

I've seen so many harsh comments on YT about it. At least their voices in I really really like you are not as autotuned as Roly Poly i think.

Don't let those anti fool you. Roly Poly hardly has any autotune. :D