[11.07.22] T-ara to reveal a part 3 to the "Roly-Poly" music video

nathaniel

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the part three is more different than the two MV,

perhaps I'm expecting on the love story between Noori X Boram

there to continue,since it was the main MV. haha. anyway, I'm expecting too much about it.

let's see. :)

OMG JUST SAW IT AND IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eunjung's English is so good now and she used to be afraid of it lol

Boram's Chinese is so cute lol it was cuteness overload

Jiyeon's French was cute also!!!!!!!!!!! <3 she almost made me want to learn it!!!!!!!

I love Soyeon's voice when she speaks Japanese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG but im so SURPRISED BY QRI's SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg she made me like her so much MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never thought out of all the T-ARA members she would speak it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she sounded so good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously i almost died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Just the beginning made me like the whole video, so proud of my T-ARA girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felt bad for Hwayoung though :'( she didnt get to speak any languages...............

OMG JUST SAW IT AND IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Eunjung's English is so good now and she used to be afraid of it lol

Boram's Chinese is so cute lol it was cuteness overload

Jiyeon's French was cute also!!!!!!!!!!! :) she almost made me want to learn it!!!!!!!

I love Soyeon's voice when she speaks Japanese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG but im so SURPRISED BY QRI's SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! omg she made me like her so much MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never thought out of all the T-ARA members she would speak it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she sounded so good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! seriously i almost died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just the beginning made me like the whole video, so proud of my T-ARA girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felt bad for Hwayoung though :'( she didnt get to speak any languages...............

Eunjung's English is funny I giggle every time i replay the video.

I think hwayoung speak on of the most Universal language of all...

She speaks with a GREAT SMILE XD...

That is just my own opinion though LOLZ...

This is just awsome for the part 3 of their Roply poly MV it is truely cool and that best part is the reply to fans and also that there so many different all over the hurray and thumb up for Roly Poly but what most interesting is that Hyomin design fits her so wellXDXDXD

i really like T-ara effort with their fan that really cool part3 of Roly Poly just like the girl talking in different languagesXDXDXDXDXD

but i just really like the dress make by Hyomin XDXDXD it fit her so well So lovely too

Hyomin Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!