nathaniel

[11.07.22] T-ara to reveal a part 3 to the "Roly-Poly" music video

I didn't like the original version of the video too much since it was just basically a simple stage dance cut, so I was glad that they came out with a second part to it. Now this part 3 is going to be even more awesome hopefully.

WOOOOAAAAHHHH !!! PART 3 , this has made my day, i'm tots happy that theres going to be another mv for such an AWESOME SONG, absolutely love part2, sooo can't wait until part 3 <3

The story was never really finished in Part 1, if I recall correctly, so I was hoping they would finish it. But dance covers sound like a nice way to say thank you to the fans and will get them a lot more attention for being so appreciative of the fans hard work.

More attention to T-ara = more T-ara so I'm OK with that. :)

i'm curious about MV part 3, it's still same with 2 last part or different.. degeum degeum..

must watch it..

i want see Eunjung again in Ahjumma mode ^^

glad when read this news.....hope that part 3 won't be like part 2.....and I really wanna what will happen with Boram and mid-age woman at the beginning <3

wow there is Part 3? it better be nicer than Part 2, coz i oni watch part 2 once and thats all, i still prefer Part 1, i can watch dozens of time without getting tired =D