Diadem Forums

[11.07.24] T-ara's Hyomin, "I want to exceed Ha Jiwon"

nathaniel

[11.07.24] T-ara's Hyomin, "I want to exceed Ha Jiwon"

20110723_1311388718_58450100_1.jpg

Hyomin from the group T-ara said, "I want to be able to exceed Ha Jiwon sunbae from the movie 'Sector 7'."

Coming on August 4th, Hyomin will make her big screen debut in the movie "Gisaeng Spirit". On the same day, "Sector 7" featuring Ha Jiwon, Oh Jiho and Ahn Seongki will also come out.

Hyomin talked about the editing on "Gisaeng Spirit" after viewing it and said, "The special effects make it like you are watching the movie through a child's eyes.. it gave me goosebumps," she said.

She continued by talking about Ha Jiwon and said, "Putting together Ha Jiwon with 'Sector 7' creates a masterpiece that will not lose. If you see her skills even for just once, you won't regret it."

"Gisaeng Spirit" is about a child named Gahee who had a cruel death and seeks revenge. There are nightmare-ish events that happen and the characters try to unfold the story. Hwang Jihyun, Lee Hyeonseok, Baek Sungmin, Hyomin and Han Eunjung are all part of the cast.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sector7 has a really good poster. I wonder how the film would be ^^

aaahhh! at the 1st time I thought Hyomin wanted to exceed Ha Jiwon as an actress. so, it's all about movie sales.

well, love both! <3

wish the best for Hyomin & Ha Jiwon~! (:

I really dislike horror movies but the fact that Hyomin is in it it makes me want to see it. I doubt she's surpass Ha JiWon this time around but maybe in the future she'll have the talent to do that. I'd like to see Hyomin get another light hearted role in a movie or drama, something I can watch without having nightmare from it haha.