Diadem Forums

[FANTAKEN] We Met T-Ara and 2PM!!!

PJtheFey

Unfortunately I look terrible in all the T-Ara photos but I am on the right sitting beside them. I've also included the 2PM pics from after Music Core. I really regret not having more time to talk to them or say anything with meaning. I was only able to say thank you in Korean before we were being told to hurry up, sit down and smile.

I would have said (to Hyomin at least) thanks for being an inspiration in G7, being one of the coolest Korean language and culture teachers ever on Invincible Youth, and really encouraging me to move to Korea (which I just did this past week). Of course T-Ara and G7 weren't the only reasons I moved, but they really did play a big role in making me fall in love with the country. Besides, she's super cute.

To the rest of T-Ara, I'd have just said thank you for making amazing music that can always put me in a good mood and being damn good entertainers.

2 PM First (building suspense and all...)

hSzodh.jpg

N2G6nh.jpg

oekJQh.jpg

yY2qrh.jpg

In my opinion, the two guys I talked to in 2PM sitting a few feet away from me seemed surprised that I thanked them for a good performance, or perhaps it was that I was speaking Korean.

Anyway, here's T-Ara!!

5o0Wah.jpg

rxK3Ch.jpg

K3posh.jpg

The camera made me look fat and little did I know my darn bag was pulling the collar of my shirt all out of place . >: I I'm gonna try to meet them again on Thursday without a group of 100 people.

xf9Izh.jpg

Whoa... envious! ohmy.gif

You looked really happy on the last picture (I think that's you by your description)

Have yet to meet them >_<

Thanks for sharing though!

<div><br></div><div>Just a question though, how did you get to move to Korea?</div><div>I've been interested in Korea but not sure if I will like it there.<br></div>

Whoa... envious! ohmy.gif

You looked really happy on the last picture (I think that's you by your description)

Have yet to meet them >_<

Thanks for sharing though!

<div><br></div><div>Just a question though, how did you get to move to Korea?</div><div>I've been interested in Korea but not sure if I will like it there.<br></div>

I'm an exchange student for now, but I plan to stay and teach after school because I'm a native speaker. That is assuming I haven't been hired as a comedian or extra in some drama or something.

wow~you are so luckysmile.gif

you sat next to Hwayoung and t-ara?

thanks for sharing

Yep. Our cheeks were like 6 inches apart at one point, but that's not when the camera went off. They actually didn't say when the pictures were being taken, or at least I couldn't hear from where I was sitting that's why expressions are so random

OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKYYY! I got to meet them in Singapore too but we weren't allowed to take photos of them, not to even mention with them. At least I got to see them really close up and hi 5-ed with Jiyeon :lol:

I'd definitely want to attend one of those music shows in Korea and take a photo with them like them, even though there might be so many people in the photo. Haha do post more photos if you're going to stalk or meet them! I still have to say, you're super lucky!! Thanks for sharing the photos! :)

DOOOHHHHH MYYYY GOOSSSHHHH !! you're the luckiest human being in my life right now, I would give the world be be where you were !! OMMGGGG i'm soo jealous lol, but WOOOWWWW !!! you got to meet my 2 most fabouritest groups EVERRR !! ahhhhhhh

were they nice and awesome as they are ?

ommmggggg, i still can't get over this lol

thanks for the uploads