Diadem Forums

[INFO] You know..I wonder will T-ara members reply to the fans' tweets?

kenzo

I'm curious, does anyone try tweeting the T-ara members in their twitter? Did the members reply? I want to know especially if you tweet using English language. I tried once, tweeting Eunjung using English (as at the time it seems she's quite active with her twitter) since google translate doesnt really help, but she didnt reply. Though obviously it is most probably because there's no way she'll able to reply to all tweets considering the busy schedule she have. I tried again anyway, but this time to Soyeon since her English is the best among the members. Really hoping she'll reply lol though it is most unlikely. What about you?Did you ever get a reply from the girls?

• 4 months later...

I've been curious about this too.. i got my friend (who has twitter) to post something on Yoseob's (of BEAST) profile because he had previously replied to some fan but we didnt get a response? :( Maybe you just have to be lucky and try to post it when they are online? But i guess idols have restrictions coz if they reply to one and not the other thousands than it would be unfair so they just dont reply to any?