Diadem Forums

[11.07.26] Hyomin, "After Jiyeon and Eunjung, I didn't want to miss the opportunity"

maknaes.

[11.07.24] Hyomin, "After Jiyeon and Eunjung, I didn't want to miss the opportunity"

gallery_24387_1348_35787.jpg

- Did the company propose the role in 'Gisaeng Ryung' to you alone, or was it also suggested to the other members.

▶ It was known to the T-ara members that there was a scenario like this. At first, the role wasn't very big. I thought it would be a character that I would be able to do without any burden.

- This may be an uncomfortable question but if Jiyeon and Eunjung didn't have any other schedules, would they have been able to appear in 'Gisaeng Ryung'.

▶ I think the opportunity came and I grabbed it. I wanted to continue acting. My major in college is even acting. (Sungkyunkwan University - Performing Arts) I wanted to do musicals even from way before and then I got the chance to debut as a singer and started activities as part of T-ara. Kim Kwangsoo CEO gives chances in order. It was just that Jiyeon and Eunjung were the first to be given them. That way there's less to worry about and less overlapping.

- Isn't it important to grab the opportunity when it comes.

▶ I've been in the position of waiting, and I've also been in the position where my turn came. I worked even harder thinking when will another opportunity come if I miss this chance. I don't consider it something that came to me easily. I also don't think it's an opportunity that necessarily came to me because they wanted me. I never want to think too highly of myself.

- This question was also asked to Nam Gyuri who switched over to another company and became a acting-dol. One day you'll have to decide which path you want to take whether it's acting and singing, being a broadcaster, or leaving the entertainment scene. What do you think is more important in regards to the future between acting and singing.

▶ I'm not exactly sure. Right now, T-ara comes before anything else.

- 'Gisaeng Ryung' has really tight schedules lately. We heard that you fainted a few days ago while having to juggle between T-ara's schedules and 'Gyebaek' schedules too.

▶ I expected it but once it came, it wasn't easy. I wanted to do good at this and I wanted to do good at that but I was short on time and that was really disappointing for me. But still, I'm thankful to the director and staff members that cheered me on a lot at the filmset. Going "Hyomin jjang". That kind of support helped me a lot.

- Core Contents Media made a big hit with 'Death Bell' during the time when Korean horror movies were failing. 'Gisaeng Ryung' is another production. Naturally, there'll be comparisons.

▶ When I first received the script, I thought it was cliche. All of the members got together and monitored the scenario and gave their suggestions. It was the same case for 'Death Bell'. Suggestions were taken into consideration, because the director took those in, it became the version it is right now. It might have been easy to be misunderstood for arrogance but I think it was looked at as being passionate. 'Gisaeng Ryung' is a horror movie where you can see the characters change. Even if it's compared, I'm confident.

- Working hard and doing well are two different things.

▶ I want to be a character that's remembered. I know I have to work hard in order to receive that much interest. Rather than being concerned over success, I think it's more important to feel confident about acting out your part well. 'Gyebaek' is a drama with a lot to think about. At first I had the role of Gyebaek's wife but I'm not sure now. I think I have to go with a more gentle character.

- Eunjung's 'White: Curse of the Melody' was shown in theaters first. The comparisons will be unavoidable.

▶ I usually watch horror movies well. 'White' was a really well-made horror movie. If 'White' had that horror effect then 'Gisaeng Ryung' is a horror movie that target the audience with emotions.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr...&outlink=2

Translated by: maknaes. @ tiaradiadem

---

... the questions they asked lol -_-

Guest baramsori

HyoMin fighting!!! It's your turn to shine <3 I'm sure you will have wonderful years ahead of you, be it actress or singer or anything. Hard working is the most important thing, and you already got it in you.

:)<3 <3 <3 <3

HyoMin fighting!!! It's your turn to shine <3 I'm sure you will have wonderful years ahead of you, be it actress or singer or anything. Hard working is the most important thing, and you already got it in you.

:)<3 <3 <3 <3

Totally agree, Hyomin is a very talented artist, the oportunity came for her now and I'm sure this movie will be really good.

These girls are really awesome ^^ I think though there'll be a comparison between the horror movies Jiyeon, Eunjung Unnie and Hyomin Unnie, Hyomin Unnie will still make a mark. I can still remember her being Seon Nyeo at Gumiho :">

I dont like the way the interviewer asks Hyomin. Seem like he doesn't like her and try to make difficulties for her -.-

But, for Hyomin's forthcoming film, really hwaiting! Hyomin jiang! :P

Since I know T-ara I somehow have enough braveness to watch horror films even when I'm just alone. Lol, maybe there's a thought that it's just the girls in T-ara playing role, not ghost, so nothig to be terrified, haha.

Wahahhaha~ The questions are soooo awkward.. like 'errrrr....' . haha. Aww i really hope she can show ppl what she is capable of! Hope the movie receive good reviews!! Cant wait for it even though yes, the story line sounds so cliche.

T-ara, hahah horror ladies. Next thing you know is the rest of the girls. Its a busy time for hyomin! Hope she takes care of herself! Hyomin fighting!