Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
candy_floss

[OFFICIAL] T-ara's new concept for Roly Poly European Dance Version (07/29)

I'm really excited, they keep promoting and more new things keep coming from T-ara. LOL love this concept too, they look so rebel, funny and so pretty, Hyomin <3

LOL Soyeon can really jump high in the first pic.

LOL HYOMIN AND JIYEON ARE THE HIPSTERS AND BORAM IS THE ABSOLUTE CUTIEEEEEEEE <3

LOL ICE QUEENS SOYEON AND HWAYOUNG NOW /o/

EUNJUNG......The calm and SMILEY one XD

Just gets better and better every time. :)

OMO....!! Jiyeon so pretty in graduation (1st) photo....love it love it ..<3:)

in gym outfit and uniform outfit (3rd photo) all member pose like a gangster except boram,...she is cute..

i think jiyeon is a real gangster...hehehe,,,

anyway i like this photo concept...so cool..

ohhhh, the new concept is school, REALLY PRO AND COOL LOOKING THEME eheheheh :wub: i really love JiYeon's look in it :D the rebel look TOTALLY suits her, absolutely stunnging,

loving how its sports and school uniform too, i never korean school uniform looks like that, well retro at least, it looks really unique :D

Oh look~ Korean Girls In School! HAHA`! It's Cute ^__^ Eunjung's litttle face expression.. HAHA`! Very cute.. Ouuhh hwayoung So Ghetto and cute <3 Yeah Soyeon's Imaginary Sofa.. And Hyomin Hlding her shoes.. AHA`! Funny and cute~:P T-ara HWAITING!

I love this set of pictures! They all have some major swag on and I love how Boram looks in her uniforms. LOL at Hyomin's comb, it looks like she's getting ready to cut someone with that thing! I wonder what Hyomin's and Jiyeon's armbands say though? It looks like the one Boram had in Idol Taxi. Qri looks so much prettier with the long braids! Only thing I don't like is Boram's hair. tt^tt