Diadem Forums

[11.07.29] T-ara on their advancement into Japan, "We're thankful for SNSD"

nathaniel

[11.07.29] T-ara on their advancement into Japan, "We're thankful for SNSD"

20110729_1311918979_61313800_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara revealed their thoughts on their investment into the Japanese market.

On the 29th, T-ara's horror movie star members Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon were on YTN's "Issues and Peoples" for an interview. Eunjung said, "When we advance into the Japanese market, we'll be in a position again where we are rookies. We will have start from scratch again, and slowly take steps," she said about their preparations for Japan.

In response to the question the anchor asked, "SNSD who made their Japanese debut first, isn't it a bit burdening?", Hyomin replied "Rather than it being a burden, we're thankful. It feels like they lessened the burden for us. There's been more interest about us and a lot are looking forward to it so we think we can do well because of that".

Eunjung also said, "We're really thankful that the attention K-POP has gotten so far."

Meanwhile, during the broadcast T-ara honestly revealed, "Today (the 29th) marks out 2nd anniversary since debuting and we'd like to be able to place #1 on music programs in the future." Jiyeon also revealed that looking back at the past two years, she feels "old" now.

Source: Nate/Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel/maknaes. @ Diadem

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope they go through well with their debut in japan and have a great success and hope that one day they will surpass snsd or any other group and be great idols :] all the best for t-ara and will always be...ji yeon is soo cute how she thinks she is old teehee...dont worry ji yeon unnie, your fans grows old with you!! t-ara hwaiting!!!

Happy anniversary to T-ara!!! I really hope that they'll succeed in their Japnaese debutsmile.gif

But first, I hope that they win no. 1 on Music Bank today because it's been a really long time since they won there ^_^

Isn't it awesome if they win no. 1 in their anniversary? cool.gif

OMG lol Jiyeon is not old hahahahaha

what is it with girls and feeling old all the time?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

T-ara will do great in japan i can feel it!!!! <3

I cant wait to hear what part hwayoung will get in BPBP and their other songs

I also cant wait for the european version of Roly Poly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a link to the origional video?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it! Hyomin is wearing the watch I gave her last night at M!Countdown! This made my day!

http://www.t-arafan.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=movie&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=5222

Nathan or anyone else who speaks Korean better than me:

Can you tell me what they are saying about from about 3:15 to 5:00 on that video? I understand some words there, but not enough to get the whole meaning.

Lol..Jiyeon you aren't old.

Its means you are a senior now^^

Its great that the girls are now in

Japan and people are really curious

about our T-ara^^

T-ara Hwaiting <3 we will always support

and love you T-ara :)

Happy 2nd Anniversary <3

Looks like jiyeon getting fat or something ?? she's more like sexy rather than cute now !! wuhuuw..

i believe t-ara could be more success than snsd in Japan !

gogogogo

Agreeee !!! Jiyeon is mature now >o< . I need VS for jiyeon in order she can show us her cute side .. hahaha... please coming coming !! XD

@PJtheFEY : whoaahh great !!! I know your feeling !! If I were you, I'm totally happy.. maybe I cant sleep tonight.. <3333