Diadem Forums

[11.07.30] T-ara's coffee shop "Page One" opening on the 31st

nathaniel

OMG my friend and i is thinking what if we could work there for a few months it will totally be daebak to usXDXDXD

but then it even better we could just be customer there and better shareholder XDXDXD(think too much)

we are just happy to knw they are really into many areaXD even coffee shop chain ownerXD

The girls are so business-minded. :D

It's good that Kim Kwangsoo has decided to put them up, to make them experience first-hand the flow of managing your own business.

I hope "Page One" will become a blast! And hopefully, I will be there someday!

Congratulations! Hwaiting~! :)

[11.07.30] T-ara's coffee shop "Page One" opening on the 31st

201107291629511001_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara who participated as models and shareholders for the coffee shop, "Page One" will hold it's grand opening on July 31st in Apgujung.

Core Contents Media's Kim Kwangsoo who established the shop revealed, "T-ara are not only models, but they are also directly involved as shareholders," which has attracted attention from officials.

The opening will happen at the address of Gangnamgu Shinsa-dong 640-11 in Seoul. "On the same day as the opening day, there will also be the 'Gisaeng Spirit' horror party in progress following by it's opening on August 4th."

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

yeah...T-ara open a coffee shop .next year i sure fly to korea to drink their T-ara coffee...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...