Diadem Forums

[11.07.30] T-ara, "We cried at first sight of our retro 'Roly-Poly' costumes"

nathaniel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish artists had some kind of input as to their stage outfits and concept for their songs. To feel a bit of ownership and we, as fans / viewers, can see what they'd choose themselves! (: I'm not too big of a fan of their outfits, but it looks cute!

I mean if they could make the Native American thing work, I guess they could make anything work. Also I like it when someone is able to take whatever items they are given and make something workable out of it :D. I mean sure some props and clothes might seem weird, but it's how you use them that matters.

Hey, I don't think this concept is bad. It's awesome while colorful and sexy outfits become popular with other girlgroups. This difference helps make it outstanding, keke. Though sometimes, it somehow doesn't fit their sexy dance. eg, anyone see T-ara danced " Why are you like this?" with retro outfits, it's lol <3

Guest Princess Unicorn

I want CCM to hire better stylists. It's so sad when T-ara comes down with an awkward outfit. I would be sad too if I had to wear my mother's clothes.. LOL but then again their outfits aren't too bad. Some pieces are completely mismatched and others look good (but I suppose that's part of their concept)! I wish their outfits were the same kind of retro vintage look but pieced properly, yennoe?

I guess they were pretty shocked and embarrassed when they saw the outfits.

Retro style was all about color and shine, and combined comfort and unique cuts.

But it was a plus for them, not only did they capture the young audience with their catchy song, they also captured the old audience with a whiff of their past. :lol:

T-ara hwaiting! :D