Diadem Forums

[11.08.01] T-ara's Jiyeon, "Because me and Hwayoung aren't 19, we couldn't see 'Gisaeng Spirit' yet"

nathaniel

[11.08.01] T-ara's Jiyeon, "Because me and Hwayoung aren't 19, we couldn't see 'Gisaeng Spirit' yet"

201108010831401001_1.jpg

"Because we're too young, we couldn't watch 'Gisaeng Spirit' and had to return to our dorm..."

The summer film "Gisaeng Spirit" with Han Eunjung and T-ara's Hyomin was decided as inappropriate for youth.

T-ara members Jiyeon and Hwayoung both turned 18 this year. Because the movie is rated 19+, they're unable to see it. Recently, Hyomin and Han Eunjung hosted a VIP premiere party for "Gisaeng Spirit" and even Jiyeon and Hwayoung were seen there with the other members of T-ara, but unlike their members, they returned back to their dorm while the others watched the movie.

T-ara's Jiyeon said in a recent interview, "Me and Hwayoung couldn't see the movie because of the age limit restriction, so we had to go back to our dorm. We are both still only high school students. (?)"

Jiyeon continued, "Just us two went back alone in the car. When my unnies came back to the dorm they said things like, 'It was so interesting and scary.' Because I couldn't see the movie, I was disappointed but I'm also curious about it now," she said.

Meanwhile, "Gisaeng Spirit" is about the spirit of a child that possesses another person's body and commits gruesome murders. Lee Hyungseok, Han Eunjung, and Hyomin play the lead roles.

The publisher for the movie said, "The emotional development with the charters, intense and dramatic visuals and chilling effects make it a hot movie for the summer."

"Gisaeng Spirit" opens on August 4th.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! I knew this was going to happen as soon as they slapped the movie with the 19+ restriction. :( Poor girls. They basically walked the red carpet only to head straight back to the car. Hmn, I don't think it'll stop them from seeing the movie, though. *wink wink* Hahaha!

I remember my friend's older sister lying to the attendant in the movie house just to have me and her younger sister go watch a movie though we were years under the restricted age... But I'm sure they could watch it soon... I can't wait to watch both White and Gisaeng Spirit...

I'm pretty sure they'll just download it and watch at home or something haha. Poor girls, but this news is so cute! :D

lol, i was thinking that too, i mean i'm under age but that doesn't stop me from watching it lol, but yerh ngawww, JiYeon and HwaYoung probably feels left out ):

but i find it weird that their ratings are 19+, over here its only 18+ max but oh well, everywhere is different :D