Diadem Forums

[11.08.01] T-ara's Jiyeon's older brother attracts attention

nathaniel

[11.08.01] T-ara's Jiyeon's older brother attracts attention

48a434bcae99f368240b99f2ccd50431.jpg

Recently, a model from the men's clothing store called No Hongchul has been gaining attention for his resemblance to T-ara's Jiyeon.

Park Hyojun is not a famous celebrity, but recently became a model and right when he did, he attracted attention for his similar looks to T-ara's Jiyeon because he is actually her older brother.

He is 180cm with pale white skin, stylish and with a good fashion sense. He meets the conditions of being a "pretty boy," but he's also Jiyeon's older brother.

0e17959a6bd462044ed48b2c8b6f31c6.jpg

An official for the store said, "The model Park Hyojun has a clean and pure image, as well as a diverse and unique style that matches the store."

He's currently a model, but also an aspiring artist. Park Hyojun said, "There is a lot of times when I'm called as Jiyeon's older brother, Park Hyojun, but it's made me upset. But now, I think of it as luck and wish for the best for us. In my future as a model but also in a variety of different activities such as being a singer, I will try to grow."

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolololololol.. ok this guy is jiyeon real brother.. Gosh.. For once I go investigate so closely on this.. Ok this is true hyojun is jiyeon brother but you will only see a little resemblance. Cause as they grow older you know.. Haha but yup. Currently he is the one who is a look alike to jiyeon. But everyone can differentiate between the two of them. The sentence of wish us luck that part is he meant him and jiyeon.

I don't get how they look alike at all, the eyes are the only thing kinda similar but he really doesn't look like JIYEON!

Im confused on how they look alike..............

And why did he get upset for a dumb reason?

If someone said i looked like an idol's sibling i would be so happy, cause that means i have good looks too lmfao