Diadem Forums

[11.08.01] T-ara to release a new "Copacabana" inspired version of "Roly-Poly"

nathaniel

[11.08.01] T-ara to release a new "Copacabana" inspired version of "Roly-Poly"

2011080111305606917_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara will release a new version of "Roly-Poly".

At 5:00 PM on August 2nd, T-ara will reveal a new song called, "Roly-Poly In Copacabana". The song was named after "Copacabana" popularized in the 80's in Jongno disco clubs.

"Roly-Poly" is currently very popular and doing well on charts. Taking the original song, they made it more trendy and stylish and into a more European dance inspired song.

T-ara added a new feeling to their music making it into a vacation-song. Their agency said, "It will have the fun disco craze rhythms added."

Last week, T-ara revealed concept pictures inspired by "Buddy! Where Are You Now?" raising interest.

In addition, T-ara are releasing a follow-up song on the 16th which is a remake of Nami's "Round and Round". Earlier this summer, DJ's made their choice on "Roly-Poly" being the best dance music. T-ara are planning to dominate the music industry this summer.

T-ara are still promoting but also are preparing for their full scale debut in Japan.

(T/N: "Roly-Poly In Copacabana" is the Euro-dance version, it's just the official name for it now.)

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A what now?!?! Really, I was just kidding when I said before that they might as well release a new version every week... but it looks like CCM is seriously doing it.

Huh. Are they going to promote Roly Poly until the release of Round & Round? It certainly seems like it. =/

Copacabana??

I've seems to have heard Copacabana before...

Anyway there are several copacabana that I found on Googles and the ones that might be connected to Roly Poly Concept would be:

1. The Copacabana (often referred to as The Copa) was a famous New York Night Club
  2. "Copacabana" is a 1978 song and A TV-Musical Show, both sung and written by Barry Manilo

My feeling they probably will use the Night Club Concept this time XD

What do you guys and girls think?

And By the way.. CCM gonna regret this releasing the MV at the same time as Suju's ComeBack

I rather have something new tbh. Roly Poly version this, version that..in the end it's still Roly Poly..I think that they overdo the promotion..so many versions..Meh, but if it means I can still more T-ara who cares..though something completely new would be nice