Diadem Forums

[11.08.02] "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" music video premiering on August 3rd

nathaniel

[11.08.02] "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" music video premiering on August 3rd

201108021448411002_1.jpg

T-ara's "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" music video will be out on August 3rd.

T-ara was supposed to reveal their new song "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" at 5:00 PM KST today, but it will be revealed at 4:00 PM instead. The new music video will be premiering tomorrow at 9:00 KST.

Originally, "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" was due out at 5:00 PM, but due to fans urging, T-ara's company decided on an earlier release.

A representative for Core Contents Media said, "After filming for the new music video for 'Roly-Poly in Copacabana', it took a bit of time in order to make it of high quality. The new music video has going back in time as the theme and the moms, dads in their 40~50s will be able to think back about their memories of their school days". The school uniforms and red training suits that were shown in the 'Roly-Poly in Copacabana' music video concept pictures were worn to the classroom and schoolyard.

Followed by, "T-ara's 'Roly-Poly in Copacabana' is currently in the editing process because the musical instruments had to be reproduced."

T-ara will continue their activities this week with the new release of "Roly-Poly in Copacabana". "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" was inspired by famous disco clubs back in the 80s' and will have a sophisticated twist that will fit in well with summer vacation.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel + maknaes. @ Diadem

Again? sad.gif

Why does CCM always do that to me? sad.gif

I've kept waiting this MV for whole day sad.gif

They never said the MV was coming out today. Only the song, which is being released an hour earlier than planned so what's the problem? lol

OMG I'm so excited for August 3!

I'm literally marking my calendar. OHWAITTHAT'STOMORROW.

Now I can't sleep. :lol:

I just hope that our girls are resting well, with their Japan debut and their new promotions ongoing, it must be really tough for them. >.<

CCM, let T-ara rest for a while too. Please? :3