Diadem Forums

[11.08.04] T-ara's debut Japanese single, "Bo Peep Bo Peep" will be released on September 28th

Ka*

[11.08.04] T-ara's debut Japanese single, "Bo Peep Bo Peep" will be released on September 28th

64893.jpg

On July 5, the seven-member Korean girl group T-ARA held a press conference announcing their first live showcase in Japan at Shibuya-AX, Tokyo. The girls also made a speech about their debut single in Japan "Bo Peep Bo Peep".

The single was originally planned to be released the beginning on September, but later their agency decided to officially release to single on September 28th. Also on the same day, the members will be performing the "cat dance," once a huge trend in Korea.

The Japanese version of the song expresses the worries and pains of young girls wanting to shorten the distance between them and their loved ones' hearts.

Besides "Bo Peep Bo Peep", the new song LOVE ME (I Go Crazy Because of You Japanese version) will also released on the same day.

Note that T-ara's single "Bo Peep Bo Peep", limited edition version A will include a DVD, and version B includes a photobook and both limited and normal edition include trading cards.

Each disc contains eight serial numbers that can be filled randomly into a trading card.

*Official Information from T-ara-Official*

+Version A include DVD + CD + Trading cards = 1800yen

≪CD≫

1. Bo Peep Bo Peep

2. LOVE ME ! (I Go Crazy Because of You Japanese version)

3. Bo Peep Bo Peep (Inst.)

4. LOVE ME ! (I Go Crazy Because of You Japanese version) (Inst.) ~

≪DVD≫

1. Bo Peep Bo Peep (JAPAN ORIGINAL ver.)

+Version B include CD + Photobook 24 pages + Trading card = 1600yen

≪CD≫

1. Bo Peep Bo Peep

+Normal edition include CD + Trading card = 1100yen

≪CD≫

1. Bo Peep Bo Peep

Source : Tower JP + T-ara-Official

Translated by: Special One@tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeayeayea NEW SONGS! haha wow a 2 in 1 combination song! Looking forward to 28 sept! and I can predict that the goodbye stage of Roly Poly is nearing... T-ara are preparing to go Japan to start their debut there! :\ we won't be hearing any Korea come back from T-ara until the next year... But... non the less! let's support our princesses on their success in their debut! T-ara FIGHTING! ^-^ B)<3:P:D