Diadem Forums

[11.08.13] T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video reaches over 23,000,000 hits

nathaniel

[11.08.13] T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video reaches over 23,000,000 hits

20110630_1309435113_09428900_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara has set a new personal record with their music video "Roly-Poly" being viewed over 23,000,000 times.

T-ara shot three different versions of their music video "Roly-Poly". The latter was shot thanking the fans around the world for their attention to the song. The three different versions of the music video are all in the top 10 of the music video charts for Melon, GomTV and various other charts even though it's been eight weeks since being originally released.

Following the original releases, T-ara's "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" music video gets 5,000 clicks every 40 minutes, showing their popularity. T-ara said, "Even though we have high rankings but are not able to be #1 on music broadcasts, we are not dwelling on it and are just trying to have fun with our activities."

Meanwhile, T-ara are busy with schedules such as dramas, movies, and variety and music programs and preparing for thier Japanese debut in September.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love SNSD, but I'll just put this out there. If SNSD was the one promoting Roly-Poly. They would win awards until they're done with the song. Why's that? Cause the fanbase is unfortunately much larger for SNSD than T-ara.

This is obviously one of the best songs of the year, but it won't be considered that. Just because of sales and awards.

No, I'm not trying to start any fan wars, but it's the truth. There's a reason Super Junior is winning right now over 2NE1/T-ara/miss A.

It's not because the songs better, it's the fanbase.

I hope you all understand.

OK, back to the main article. That's an amazing job by the girls, 23 million! Way to go, you all deserve that amount and more!

Wow! Congratulations T-ara!

I glad many people are giving such a great amount of love to T-ara's Roly Poly.

Honestly, I thought many more people would have bashed T-ara due to their song being like a new Bo Peep Bo Peep, but the response from non- T-ara fans are quite warm. So, that is also something I am glad about ;)

"Even though we have high rankings but are not able to be #1 on music broadcasts, we are not dwelling on it and are just trying to have fun with our activities." I don't know but I feel sad when I read this...

They deserve moresad.gif

And OMG 23,000,000 hits, I wanna spread it to the world ;)