Diadem Forums

[11.08.13] T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video reaches over 23,000,000 hits

nathaniel

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love SNSD, but I'll just put this out there. If SNSD was the one promoting Roly-Poly. They would win awards until they're done with the song. Why's that? Cause the fanbase is unfortunately much larger for SNSD than T-ara.

This is obviously one of the best songs of the year, but it won't be considered that. Just because of sales and awards.

No, I'm not trying to start any fan wars, but it's the truth. There's a reason Super Junior is winning right now over 2NE1/T-ara/miss A.

It's not because the songs better, it's the fanbase.

I hope you all understand.

OK, back to the main article. That's an amazing job by the girls, 23 million! Way to go, you all deserve that amount and more!

I agree with you totally!!! Snsd's fanbase is more than triple t-ara's fanbase...that's the main reason...When t-ara was debuting bo peep bo peep /crazy because of you while Kara was promoting Lupin..Kara won most of the time because they have a larger fanbase and although i like lupin .. I thought t-ara's songs were more better and worthy of those awards..but that's just my opinion..nywayz t-ara hwaiting!!

That's great news!

Roly Poly is nice but it isn't one of the best I like of them. ok, well everyone has their own tastes :), but as it has been said, it's about fanbase than anything else, and I'm glad their fanbase is growing.

23 million views in total ? For all 5 versions ? :lol: .

Are there 5 versions of Roly Poly?

This is definitely good news to T-ara! ^^

23 Million of views is really awesome. Not even SUJU might get it. This proves that T-ara go well with any style, their popularity increases no matter what !

T-ara ! I love you ! :D

Thanks for sharing/