Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.08.13] T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video reaches over 23,000,000 hits

[11.08.13] T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video reaches over 23,000,000 hits

20110630_1309435113_09428900_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara has set a new personal record with their music video "Roly-Poly" being viewed over 23,000,000 times.

T-ara shot three different versions of their music video "Roly-Poly". The latter was shot thanking the fans around the world for their attention to the song. The three different versions of the music video are all in the top 10 of the music video charts for Melon, GomTV and various other charts even though it's been eight weeks since being originally released.

Following the original releases, T-ara's "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" music video gets 5,000 clicks every 40 minutes, showing their popularity. T-ara said, "Even though we have high rankings but are not able to be #1 on music broadcasts, we are not dwelling on it and are just trying to have fun with our activities."

Meanwhile, T-ara are busy with schedules such as dramas, movies, and variety and music programs and preparing for thier Japanese debut in September.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

That's a lot of numbers! How we count them? ;) They should be at the #1 spot on Music Shows! Such a pain in my heart </3 Oh well, just keep on fighting! CCM! Better give us a name name now or you can just call us DIADEMS 8D

I love SNSD, but I'll just put this out there. If SNSD was the one promoting Roly-Poly. They would win awards until they're done with the song. Why's that? Cause the fanbase is unfortunately much larger for SNSD than T-ara.

This is obviously one of the best songs of the year, but it won't be considered that. Just because of sales and awards.

No, I'm not trying to start any fan wars, but it's the truth. There's a reason Super Junior is winning right now over 2NE1/T-ara/miss A.

It's not because the songs better, it's the fanbase.

I hope you all understand.

OK, back to the main article. That's an amazing job by the girls, 23 million! Way to go, you all deserve that amount and more!

Wow! Congratulations T-ara!

I glad many people are giving such a great amount of love to T-ara's Roly Poly.

Honestly, I thought many more people would have bashed T-ara due to their song being like a new Bo Peep Bo Peep, but the response from non- T-ara fans are quite warm. So, that is also something I am glad about ;)

^ yeah, i agree with most of what you said there. but sometimes, i like the fact that some of the best groups (in my opinion, T-ara) have smaller fanbases. it feels like we're all a tight-knit family, hehe. ;)

i really can't believe how popular Roly-Poly is! congrats girls!

"Even though we have high rankings but are not able to be #1 on music broadcasts, we are not dwelling on it and are just trying to have fun with our activities." I don't know but I feel sad when I read this...

They deserve moresad.gif

And OMG 23,000,000 hits, I wanna spread it to the world ;)

This just goes to show that they keep getting popular I hope it continues to be that way until they become one of the top girl groups and yeah it's weird how roly poly is so popular but they haven't won a triple crown:/

23 million is so daebaaakk...even T-ara fans is smaller like they said,but i believe your fans will increase day by day....ouh my T-ara you're the best for me,i love all of you...>.<

honestly, I đidn't believe when heart this news from my friend at first time, but now.....so so so proud to be Diadem...T-ara fighting^^ <3

WOWWWWW !! what amazing statistics 5000 clicks every 40min that is absolutely amazing, i'm sooo proud of the girls and soo happy that they can achieve such awesome things, ahhhhh, its as expected and i'm sure better things are to come <3

Congratulations T-ara! Our Princesses hard work paid off! haha... Love you 7 princesses! <3 Hope T-ara will have a successful debut in Japan at September!

T-ara FIGHTING

TRUE !! 23 MILLION IS TOTALLY DAEBAAAAAK !!! ROLY POLY IS SO AMAZING !!! laugh.gif

im very happy because roly poly is so unique and they success with their comeback .. wohoooooooooooooooooooo~~~~ (ʃƪ