Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.08.13] T-ara's "Roly-Poly" music video reaches over 23,000,000 hits

I love SNSD, but I'll just put this out there. If SNSD was the one promoting Roly-Poly. They would win awards until they're done with the song. Why's that? Cause the fanbase is unfortunately much larger for SNSD than T-ara.

This is obviously one of the best songs of the year, but it won't be considered that. Just because of sales and awards.

No, I'm not trying to start any fan wars, but it's the truth. There's a reason Super Junior is winning right now over 2NE1/T-ara/miss A.

It's not because the songs better, it's the fanbase.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! sometimes it's because of the fanbase not because of the songs. clearly we all know this is one of the most addictive and better songs this year. as soon as SNSD makes their come back, most of the girlgroups would really be compared to nothing. and the reason why Roly Poly isn't getting as much views as others on the Youtube it's because people don't really care about T-ara's hardwork, all they do is complain about how long is the MV and then just listen to the song.

23,000,000 HITS!! AND 4 TO 5 THOUSAND HITS EACH 40 MINUTES? Thats Crazy.. HAHA`!! I Cant belive.. WOW

T-ARA!! Weeee~ Hehe IM Loving this! Keep it up youtube users i usally go on utube to watch T-ara and ect anyways

so yesh! Weeeee~ So Happy! Thanks for this amazing news! T-ARA 7 Queens Hwaiting!~^_^

kind of sad read this article..they got so many viewer but they can make it to get#1 in broadcast show..

i think they are so famous world wide and hope they will gain more attention for all their effort..

ROLY POLY DEABAK!!!!!!!!!!

Well T-ara hasnt had the same amount of time spent in the music industry like super junior and snsd so its kind of expected to have a lower fanbase.

But then again, 23 million views?! How many times did we rewatch that video haha...

Wow that's pretty intense! *O* 23 million views for the Roly Poly video?! jfc im soo proud of them ;~;

It's kind of lame that they can't win with the hard competition right now but like they said, at least they're having fun

i like this song,..<br><br>i hope you will be always be loved by everyone,..<br><br>n I'll here until you become number one ^^