Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.08.14] T-ara's "Roly-Poly in Copacabana", a limited edition album

[11.08.14] T-ara's "Roly-Poly in Copacabana", a limited edition album

39525409.2.jpg

According to Core Contents Media, girl group T-ara will be releasing 10,000 limited edition copies of "Roly-Poly In Copcababana" on the 19th.

The "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" album will have new photos for their updated "European" style concept. The pictures are reminiscent of past school days.

T-ara's "Roly-Poly in Copacabana" was named after the famous disco club in the 1980s. It's a remix of their original "Roly-Poly" released in June.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

10K?? freaking 10K only?! it's kinda awkward since it's like a repackage for a repackage mini album album (LOL JTWB 2 new songs and 4 remixes from the previous album? sounds like a repackage to me.) I'll try to buy it~ But I'm saving for their Japanese Release...

OMG OMG OMG OMG, this is a must have, goodness, where's my money when i need it, AND WHY SOO LITTLE LIMITED EDTION CD'SS, ahhhh, what to do ?!?! immediately same money to buy it lol,

bet these ablum will be like sold out 5secs afters its release =="

aghh! I really want to have one copy but I don't know from where I can get it sad.gif many people had told me that yesasia is really bad, so I don't really want to preorder by it wacko.gif

Wow....If was a true fani would preorder one right away.. Like im gonna do..I HOPE I GET IT! LOL

Or maybe not.. Im like poor right now.. Well i Hope the first 10,000 fans be happy! WOOHOO! excited for these fans (: Hwaiting T-ara~

i wonder whats the limited edition gonna have <3 the breaking heart limited edition was great so i might get this one if i have enough. ;_; saving for the japanese release too.. ahhhh