Diadem Forums

[11.08.24] T-ara showing off all their retro charms in their goodbye stages this week

nathaniel

[11.08.24] T-ara showing off all their retro charms in their goodbye stages this week

201108241204341001_1.jpg

T-ara will end their promotions for "Roly-Poly" this week with a special "Good Bye, Roly-Poly" stage for music programs.

T-ara's "Roly-Poly" was hit with immediate success both as a song and music video. For their final stages of "Roly-Poly", they want to showcase a different charm to their fans in return for making the song so popular.

T-ara will start their goodbye stages on Thursday's "M!Countdown". For their "Good Bye, Roly-Poly" stage they'll be wearing their different costumes they wore in the past that received hot reactions such as the Korean and European-inspired school uniforms, gyolyonbog/print outfits, Girl Scout uniforms and retro costumes.

T-ara said, "We're thankful to all the fans who loved 'Roly-Poly' over the past two months. We're especially thankful and glad we were able to revive memories of those in their 40s to 60s."

Meanwhile, T-ara plan to advance into Japan starting on September 2nd.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the time had to come eventually, I guess you can't really blame us for not wanting them to have to say "goodbye" to Roly Poly and the girls (for now) :lol:. Time really does fly now a days. Now I have less to look forward to when I watch music shows now.

I still listen to Roly Poly until now...

Either The Original, The Copacabana + The Rock Version + The Remix Version...

I'll miss T-ara's Roly Poly XD....

But They will advance to japan later at september... I'll support them in anyway that I can!~!!

티아라 짱이다!~!!

티아라 화이팅!~!!

Goodbye stage? I wasn't ready for that yet ): It's kinda sad how Roly Poly was such a big hit but was brought down by all the other groups that have bigger fanbase. They weren't able to clinch more awards like they should for Roly Poly. But I'm still proud of the girls for putting on such a good fight! Roly Poly is still on the top positions of most charts and still fighting for no. 1 on music programs last week :(

I'll continue to support them for their activities in Japan! T-ara fighting! :lol:

Aww, I'm will miss T-ara while they are gone. There won't be anyone special anymore on music shows >.<

I can't wait to see their "Good bye, Roly Poly" stages though.

I'm glad during their two months of Roly Poly, they've received much love and gained new fans.

Roly Poly will forever be in my heart!

Hurry back T-ara! I can't wait to see you in October :( ~

It honestly feels just like yesterday when they first came out with Roly Poly. Lol, I still clearly remember how much I spazzed when I saw the teaser.

Well, it was an awesome run and now I can't wait to see how they do in Japan and their comeback in October. :]

maaan, to be honest, i seriously enjoyed week after week of Roly Poly. i'm still addicted to the song. it's a good song really!

so now they are off to Japan...aww...well hope Japan gives them as much love as they deserve! biggrin.gif

and i'm waiting for a second full-length album..rolleyes.gif

I thought their goodbye stage would never come. I still enjoy watching them perform Roly Poly each week. :lol:

All the best of luck in their Japanese debut. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hope they find great success there. After all, Japan loves cat girls~! Hahaha!