Diadem Forums

[11.08.24] T-ara showing off all their retro charms in their goodbye stages this week

nathaniel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye Stage??Omoooooo..i really want see them perform again and again..yes i agree Time flies really fast because im too enjoying to watching their performance with Roly Poly..i miss Soyeon winkeu,i miss Qri cuteness,i miss hyomin poses,i miss my jiyeon eyesmile,i miss hwayoung eunjung images and i really miss my little boram..SARANGHAEYO T-ARA ! T-ARA GO GO !!

we wish you all the best in japan,i hope it seems a big success like ROLY POLY !! smile.gif

It's their goodbye stage already? That's so sad! I had such a great time watching them perform, and I'd say that this was a highly successful promotion cycle for them. After they start their Japanese promotions they'll be super busy and we'll see them less and less, but I know that they'll be a huge hit in Japan too! Can't wait for their awesome goodbye stages <3 T-ARA jjang~! <3heart.png

already ended their roly poly promotion ???

i think they gonna promote 'really really like you' too..

i still enjoying roly poly performance, i'm gonna miss t-ara much... ;(

i hope they have enough time to rest and prepare their Japan album after this goodbye stage...

success T-ara...fighting..!!

Oh goodness, this was a wonderful trip. This was the first time I was here for a T-ara full blown comeback and I loved it all! Two months of nearly daily performances to drool over.

Diadem I couldn't have enjoyed Roly Poly this much if it was't for you!