Diadem Forums
tikaluph

[OFFICIAL] Tiara becomes a cat for Bo Peep Bo Peep Jap Vers (08/26)

[OFFICIAL] Tiara becomes a cat for Bo Peep Bo Peep Jap Vers (08/26)

For the rest of the images, visit : http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1401

L5GMK.jpg

xwLIN.jpg

4ID1u.jpg

For the rest of the images, visit : http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1401

CREDIT : Newsen + tikaluph + tiaradiadem.com

Nooo!~!!

T-ara become CATS!~!!

But... wow those are 7 beautiful and sexy cats!~!!

I kinda attracted to Jiyeon and Hwayoung!~!! Plus... Hyomin really do resemble a CAT XD...

Thank you for sharing the pictures...

I feel like they should be in the musical cats lol hmm I don't think it was necessary to paint their faces but maybe Japanese like this kind of stuff? Anyways they still look cute bit Hwayoung looks like she hates it lol

This is just wrong man.

This is just too much.

Come on, the covers were perfect, right of amount of "cat-ness", they were sweet and sexy. And this heavy make-up shoot is just plain scary to me. Sorry stylists, you failed hard this time.

I don't like their make ups oh goodness. If I had this poster in my room I'd probably freak myself out everyday. Nooo don't treat T-ara like that for their first album please T_T

ohhh Myyyy...... T__T What are you doing to our girls ??? huhuhuu... I think, it is pretty enough if they just use cat's props like paws, cat ears, and etc.. but please dont make up them like cat ! Omoo... pretty face become weird >0< #bantingtipi

aishhh.. Cant you cancel this ?? LOL

I already like the album cover, but this... ok, I have to stop now.. LOL

If this is just for the album's cover, I thought those make up are amazing lolz am I the one who thinks this is good :lol: Except for hwayoung's make up...a little too scary for Girl's group image.

I dont think they will use this make up in live concert, doubt that will happen but I'm just a big fan of Lady gaga soo....this make up is great for me :lol::D;)

i'm try to focus by looking at their pictures as they resemble cat for bo peep bo peep..

my opinion just mix...all t-ara soo pretty and this make up turn them into scary look..

i want t-ara original version....in this picture qri really attract me...hahahahaha...

omo ! seriously, the pictures with their cat make-up is kinda scary(TO ME) ><. i prefer them wearing cute paw on their hands and cat ear on their head. the cat make-up is just..... creepy(TO ME)..

I totally agree with everyone... This is too much... Even if it is a Japan Debut... Should just go with the girls natural beauty, they'd make a bigger hit that way imo.

But anyways! Hope their debut will be a big big success!

T-ara Hwaiting! <3

please no face painting.. they're already cute... T_T

IMO this feels weird.. ah ..

sorry to tell this really hwayoung makes me laugh sorry.not meant too

but its funny

success on japan anyway ! <3

Ti A Ra Go!!

to tell you the truth im not a big fan of the make up they are wearing in those pics

but i was happy to see that they look like cats(love cats)

cant wait for the japan debut yay:)

thanks for sharing this pics <3 (laura happy now )

t-ara !!

Omg.... They do look like cats.. LIKE THOSE KOREAN GUMIHO'S`!! AHH~ *Runs*

LOL J/k`! They are very sassy and pretty`! IM LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS`! Also wondered why they debuted in japan late -__-

Cuz rainbow debuted after T-ara and is already debuted in japan first.. O_O