Diadem Forums

[11.08.26] T-ara's Roly-Poly, $2 million USD in sales!

dianapetrina

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAEBAK!!! Now I know that Roly Poly is really a huge hit!

I still don't get it though. If Roly Poly is way more successful than Bo Peep Bo Peep, even recorded more sales than IU's Good Day, then why does Bo Peep Bo Peep won more awards on music shows than Roly Poly?Is it because of Suju's comeback?Seriously, I watch Music Bank on TV today and surprised that T-ara is still in the top two of the chart. But sadly, Suju won again eventhough IMHO Roly Poly is way better than Mr Simple and I am not even crazy for Roly Poly that much. Tbh I started to hate Suju now...

The problem that this album had is It's low album sales....

From what I see everytime the scoring starts on Music Bank, T-ara Digital Sales always outmatched suju...

But T-ara's Album Sales Score is waaaay lower than Suju's... Yesterday album score Suju : 12.000 T-ara: 85...

By The way 티아라 짱이다!!

This is one great achievement!~!!

CCM!~!! Don't blow it up in the future!~!!!

The problem that this album had is It's low album sales....

From what I see everytime the scoring starts on Music Bank, T-ara Digital Sales always outmatched suju...

But T-ara's Album Sales Score is waaaay lower than Suju's... Yesterday album score Suju : 12.000 T-ara: 85...

By The way 티아라 짱이다!!

This is one great achievement!~!!

CCM!~!! Don't blow it up in the future!~!!!

What's the difference between digital sales and album sales?Ah, what really determine the ranking for the charts?I never understand how music charts ranking works and how awards on music shows are given out.

the thing that impressed me most about this was how the second highest selling single was 1.3 million XD

that kinda gives you an idea of how MUCH better roly poly did than anything else so far (which makes the lack of show wins a joke btw)

they probably could've sold more albums if they weren't essentially a repackage of temptastic (remixes were LAMEASS, areia and robotaki do better lol)

i just hope that they can keep up the momentum and not let this be the peak of their careers~ i want t-ara to get better and better!!

What's the difference between digital sales and album sales?Ah, what really determine the ranking for the charts?I never understand how music charts ranking works and how awards on music shows are given out.

Me too, it's hard to understand that, but I'm still really happy!

the thing that impressed me most about this was how the second highest selling single was 1.3 million XD

that kinda gives you an idea of how MUCH better roly poly did than anything else so far (which makes the lack of show wins a joke btw)

they probably could've sold more albums if they weren't essentially a repackage of temptastic (remixes were LAMEASS, areia and robotaki do better lol)

i just hope that they can keep up the momentum and not let this be the peak of their careers~ i want t-ara to get better and better!!

I was thinking about that too, if this were a full lenght album, maybe they could have sold more records so far... Let's hope them to keep the year's record, afterall IU is coming back, alongside with SNSD and KARA.